Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Disruptive FinTech scale-up for commerce industry | Global Big Data Analytics | Up to €150K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA within the finance and commerce industry in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to learn from extreme senior Enterprise Account Executives SaaS EMEA with proven track-records?
- Do you have a background in risk management, commerce, marketing or payments?
Then this could be your next job!
The company: Big Data Analytics SaaS company | Boosting digital cross-border commerce with preventing fraud
This SaaS scale-up is specialized in preventing fraud by analyzing global big data sources. Digital cross-border commerce is growing with double digits and consumers’ demand for a polished customer experience is increasing. On the same token, customer-loyalty is decreasing, cybercrime is rising and new regulations such as PSD2 could be a disadvantage when one would like to boost that customer-loyalty or customer experience. Could this SaaS company have different solutions for these evolving global threats?
With offices on each continent, they collect over 1 billion data points to protect brands’ reputation and can deliver the best customer experience at the same time. Their algorithm and machine learning provide on average 47% more successful and protected sales on a global scale while you blink your eye. Best of all, their SaaS solution can be connected via API to any commerce platform and payment technology provider! Companies like Amazon, Adyen and Booking.com have fully integrated this SaaS solution into their systems.
Currently their business is growing rapidly and in order to maintain this growth, they are looking to expand their sales team in Amsterdam. They are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS to cover the EMEA region.
The job: Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam | Learn from a team of seniors
As Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA, you will work closely with experienced Enterprise Account Executives SaaS who have earned their marks at other companies. Together with the account managers, solution architects and marketeers, you will be a crucial player in increasing the company’s market share.
You will be focusing on travel, commerce, payment providers and banks. The deal cycles vary from 4 months up to 12 months with average contract values of €150K+ ARR. You will deep dive into a digital world where you can help those industries with successful transactions and prevent cyber criminals to take money from hard-working consumers.
The company culture can be considered as informal but extremely passionate. Their Amsterdam team has 8 full time employees and will grow with another 10 employees in 2020! As it is a fast-pacing scale-up, career progression or opportunities will be created along the way to success. One of the reasons that you will have the flexibility to determine your path of success.
What is being required?
- Between 6+ and 12+ years’ experience as Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA
- Proven track-record of sales in travel, commerce, payment or bank industries
- Background in risk management, fraud prevention or big data analytics is a huge plus
- Willing to travel
- Able to work in a global cross-functional team
- Additional languages such as French or Spanish are a huge plus
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €75K
- Bonus up to €75K
- Free lunch
- Pre-stock options
- Gym compensation
- Commute costs compensation
- Fast-pacing SaaS company
- Informal and passionate company culture
- Work in a cross-functional team with teams in different continents
- Expanding existing partner portfolio with successful business cases from other continents
- Flexibility to determine your own way of success
- Advanced career progression due to company’s rapid growth