Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Online Workspace | Syncing Cross-Functional teams Virtually | Up to €115K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a vacancy as an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to work for one of the hottest SaaS scale-ups in Amsterdam?
- Can you blend in different verticals and departments in order to sell your SaaS solutions?
Then this could be your next job!
The company: SaaS workspace to sync global cross-functional teams
It is one of the hottest SaaS scale-ups on the block that focus on helping cross-functional teams to coordinate tasks and responsibilities more efficiently and effectively. Their platform is the connecting dot for cross-border teams that eliminate miscommunication while collaborating with different cultures. You know what they, one picture is worth 1000 words!
At first their platform is created for product and UX teams but has found its way to other teams within the company. You can draw mind maps and roadmaps or add data via one of their 60+ integrations including Jira, Slack, Okta and Salesforce. Within this platform they can centralize all communication and distribute the tasks with their bidirectional API connection. But it doesn’t stop there!
Their own programmers are using this platform as well and all the new features are based on first-hand experiences. Also, their Customer Success teams receive massive input from their clients as they are closely adopting and sparring with the end-users.
The ripple-effect of all of this, is that demand for their platform is flourishing. Especially in times where people are working more remotely or from home! As one of 5 offices, their Amsterdam office is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA to expand their sales team!
The job: Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Experienced leadership team in order to develop yourself
As an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS EMEA, you will work with the Sales Director EMEA, the Customer Success team and other Account Executives EMEA. Your leadership team consists of leaders with a track-record at Dropbox, Atlassian, Salesforce and Optimizely.
Due to the enormous inbound leads that they receive on a daily basis, their SaaS sales strategy is to land at new logo’s and expand their clients. Your core task will be signing new logo’s throughout EMEA. You can use business cases from their existing clients such as Netflix and SAP. Best thing is that your region nor vertical is not limited and as you value teamwork, you will focus together on reaching those ambitious targets.
As this company is a in a constant-dynamic business environment, you embrace change in order to develop yourself. You will grow with this company to become a $100 million ARR SaaS company and advanced career progression will be your reward!
What is being required?
- Between 4- and 10-years’ experience in SaaS sales
- Track-record with closing complex Enterprise deals
- Passion for personal development
- Ambitious to grow career
- Able to adapt to dynamic business environment
- Additional European languages are a plus
- Experiences with selling SaaS workspaces is a big plus
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €55K
- Bonus on-target is €55K
- Bonus scheme is uncapped!
- Free lunch
- Opportunity to join a potential $100 million ARR SaaS company
- Leadership team with track-record at Dropbox, Atlassian, Salesforce & Optimizely
- Pre-stock options
- Business travelling
- Work from home-policy
- Travel, lunch & insurance coverage