Enterprise Account Executive SaaS – UK Market | One platform to enhance speed for innovation | Amsterdam | Up to 175K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a new job opportunity as an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS in Amsterdam that is focused on the UK market?
- Would you like to work at a company that is using 40 million dollars of their funding to develop their product and investing the other part in their European sales team?
- Do you have experiences with 9+ months deals and are you familiar with involving the necessary stakeholders in the UK market?
Then this could be your next job!
Collaboration Platform | Enhancing the required speed to innovate companies
This successful SaaS tech company created a platform where employees can share ideas and processes that supports a company’s innovation. Instead of using three or more applications to communicate, employees can use this platform to develop and visualize ideas or processes. Therefore, it enhances the speed required for innovation. More than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies are already involved with this platform!
Currently they are using 40 million dollars of their funding to accelerate their product development. They will continue introducing capabilities to implement external data sources and improving the user experience remarkably.
Other part of the funding will be reserved for the expansion of their sales team and in it particular their EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam. For their European sales team they are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS who will be targeting the UK market.
Enterprise Account Executive SaaS
As an Enterprise Account Executive SaaS, you will work closely with the sales director to define sales strategies and key accounts, but also with a junior sales rep, who qualifies your leads, and other UK account executives to cover the UK market. You understand how the UK Enterprise market works and which routes to take to close SaaS deals. Once a month you will go to the UK to visit prospects, clients and partners. You will also visit trade shows or other events.
The Enterprise space isn’t matured yet and that is one of the biggest challenges of this position. They have several Enterprise clients in portfolio, but as part of their company culture, they are open for initiatives that can develop the sales cycles. Perhaps you noticed room for improvement in the sales presentation or that connecting a specific ERP system would unravel a new source of income. Basically, you can utilize your entrepreneurial mind and to pioneer within an ambitious company.
What is being required?
- Between 5- and 10-years SaaS sales experience
- Experience with closing deals in the UK market
- Network of Enterprise clients at C-level
- Able to translate the value of technology (story selling)
- Can work as an individual as well as in a team
- Don’t mind finding and qualify own leads when necessary
- Like to work at a scale-up
What is being offered?
- Salary up to 175K with a 50/50 split
- Uncapped bonus system after hitting target
- Opportunity to pioneer and improve sales cycles
- Upward growth potential within organization
- International orientated company
- Budget for personal development
- Free lunch
- Pre-stock options