Junior account manager SaaS | Hunter | League of Extraordinary Sales Men | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to work in a team of cloud experts with strong track-records within tech companies?
- Would you like to start your digital sales career at an international fast-growing scale-up?
- Are you the Junior Account Manager Amsterdam who wants to hunt down companies such as Booking, Airbnb or Microsoft?
Then this just might be your job!
Your new employer: Fast-pacing scale up that increases user journeys within our favorite web and mobile applications
Established in 2012 with a mission to help the digital world by improving their applications. The founders have personally developed a product analytics tool after they discovered that there was no tool to analyze why they lost many users. Even though digital companies such as Uber or Airbnb are dominating our lives, they will extinct without users. In addition, traditional companies are implementing web or mobile applications to increase customer loyalty. This could be the signs of a high demand for their analytics tool!
The drive for development and passion for technology of these brilliant coding champions have become the foundation of the company. It has led to a strong evolving product that can keep up with the increasing digital demand of web and mobile application users. For the company’s Client Success Team, it will mean a high retention rate and for the Sales Team an endless pool of prospects. The company culture is to look out for their customers, but also for their team members. Every employee should be rewarded accordingly for the hard work they deliver.
Are you excited what your role could be in this fast pacing company? Take a look below how a Junior Account Manager SaaS Amsterdam like you could add value!
Your new job: Junior Account Manager SaaS | Amsterdam | League of Extraordinary Sales Men
As a Junior Account Manager SaaS Amsterdam, you will work closely with an experienced Account Executive and a Sales Engineer. Together you are the League of Extraordinary Sales Men who will hunt the most leading digital companies in Europe. For the product manager or Chief Technology Officers of such companies you will be the first person who they will talk to. First impression counts! And to make an everlasting impression, you will receive a full sales training where you learn to qualify, source and engage cold leads.
It will be your favorite challenge to constantly apply and develop your sales skills as much as possible to turn cold leads to qualified prospects. Generating new business isn’t only cold calling, but also about using your creativity and the vast communication options to get in touch with your prospect’s decision makers. Let your entrepreneurial spirit lead you to your goal! That is right, you create the base for the deals to come. Can you imagine that the majority of the deals started by your finger tips?
A curious mind that loves learning, especially from its mistakes, is warmly welcomed. This scale-up is the perfect place for digital entrepreneurs to be born. Your enthusiasm, drive to win and hunger for success is catching. It could serve as a standard for the new hires or for international career opportunities that are waiting for you.
So, where are you waiting for?
What is required?
- 1+ years of sales experience with cold calling
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Uninterrupted drive to win
- Interested in Cloud, Tech or SaaS business
- Taking ownership of everything you do
- Love to win and to work in a team
- Curious and eager to learn
- Love to connect with people
- Passionate about developing your sales skills
- Speaks English fluently and writes English perfectly
- Other languages (such as German, Dutch, French) are a plus
- Sales experience in software is a plus
What is offered?
- Base salary up to €35K
- Bonus up to €20K
- Gym compensation
- Health insurance compensation
- Free lunch
- Teaming up with Cloud’s finest
- Working environment where you can learn and develop
- International career opportunities
- Fast-pacing scale up
- Full sales training