Manager SaaS-Solution |Team of 6+ FTE in the Benelux | Platform to Manage Digital Presence | Amsterdam | Up to 80K
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you the Sales Manager SaaS who is eager to lead a team of skilled and ambitious sales professionals in Amsterdam?
- Do you want to work in an international environment?
- Would you like to grow this company even faster?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: SaaS-organization with unique platform to scale websites
This fast-growing SaaS-company has already established 10+ offices around the globe due to the success of their platform. During every time zone at one or multiple offices, their platform is being updated in order execute their vision, which is to provide small and large enterprises to transform and manage their websites’ digital presence on the world wide web.
Their platform ensures the quality of websites and user journeys. By bridging their customers’ CMS and their platform, they could implement a new kind of analytics. With a simple handling, everyone can easily find out the errors on his websites and how to fix them. Isn’t that a great solution to sell?
Next to the Amsterdam channels, their Dutch office is located. The company culture is described as informal, humorous but very ambitious. It makes sense when you look at the numbers, a personnel growth of 300% in 2 years! Therefore, they are looking for a Sales Manager SaaS who is eager to lead their sales team.
Your next job: Sales Manager SaaS in Amsterdam | 6+ FTE in the Benelux
As Sales Manager SaaS at their Amsterdam office you will work closely with the country manager and your team of 6+ FTE. You will determine the sales strategy in the Benelux based on the given targets and manage the sales team. It means that the country manager can focus on expanding the business while you can focus on achieving targets.
As leader of the team you will focus on training and supporting the team with closing deals. You can share your knowledge and experiences as well as helping your team to achieve their personal and professional targets. If everyone is successful, I bet you can imagine the amount of self-confidence it will cause!
What is required?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Fluently writing and speaking in Dutch and English.
- Between 3 and 6 years of sales experience
- Minimum 2 years of people management
- Demonstrable achievements of (over)achieving sales targets
- Interested in (marketing) technology and developing people
Wat will you receive?
- Base salary up to 80K
- Bonus scheme
- Leading a team of 6+ FTE
- Team of skilled and ambitious sales professionals
- Responsible for overall sales strategy within the Benelux
- Supporting team on operational level
- Work at a fast-growing SaaS-company
- Unique platform