SaaS Solutions Partner Manager | Digital Asset & Marketing Automation Platform | European Expansion | Amsterdam | Up to 150K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a job in Amsterdam as SaaS Solutions Partner Manager?
- Would you like to have an exciting career path where you can become Head of Partnerships EMEA?
- Have you been dreaming of developing your business within a growing company?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Digital Asset & Marketing Automation Platform
This innovative and steady-growing company in Amsterdam has been focusing on digital asset tooling and marketing automation for many years now. They created a platform where advertisers can organize and customize their digital content before distributing it through the right digital channels. Instead of endless moving visual content back and forth from the enourmus busy design team, you can save time and frustration with this platform!
Every company has its own IT-ecosystem with numerous different files for even more different purposes. And don’t forget the third-party files that are being send and received on a daily basis! By simply integrating this platform to different systems, such as CRM or Dropbox, clients such as Coca Cola, Nestle and Unilever are experiencing a fantastic tool for their marketing communication.
Their head office is based in Amsterdam and they have 5 more offices throughout Europe. The company culture is considered informal and personal development is one of their core values. Every employee has the liberty to join different knowledge sessions that are being organized internally or externally. Due to expansion, they are looking for a SaaS Solution Partner Manager to strengthen their organization in Amsterdam!
Your next position: SaaS Solutions Partner Manager EMEA in Amsterdam
As SaaS Solutions Partner Manager EMEA in Amsterdam you will cooperate with the Managing Director to explore new opportunities, inside and outside your current network. It will challenge your strategic, tactical and operational capabilities. It is a new position and you are able to shape your position a bit. Think of setting up a top-notch lead-generation procedure!
You will bring in a great length of experiences to support your partners with developing an outstanding service. Besides providing a roadmap how to implement the Digital Asset and Marketing Automation service in their portfolio, your vision regarding channel sales will ensure that your partners discover new sales opportunities. That will lead to an overall increase of revenue, which is great for all, isn’t it?
When you have formed your position completely and established strong partnerships in the Netherlands, the next step is to hire partner managers in all the countries the company operates. At the end, one person should be leading them as Head of Partner Managers. Are you already imagining that this could be your future position?
What is required?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- 4 to 7 years of experience as SaaS Solutions Partner Manager
- Existing network of SaaS or other software-related consultancy agencies
- Willing to complete own position’s responsibilities
- Demonstrable experiences with channel sales business development
- Interested in digital management platforms and marketing technology
What is being offered?
- Annual salary up to 150K OTE
- Easy reachable by public transport
- Career opportunity to become Head of Partner Managers
- Travel expense
- Gym compensation
- Full pension
- Being part of a steady-growing tech company