Sales Development Representative SaaS EMEA | Customer Experience Scale-Up | Market Leader | Amsterdam | Up to 60K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a Sales Development Representative SaaS EMEA opportunity at a Customer Experience Technology Scale-up in Amsterdam?
- Would you like be part of a fast-growing SaaS company that is becoming a market leader within 2 years?
- Is helping to build up an EMEA office in Amsterdam one of your dreams?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next employer: Customer Experience SaaS Scale-Up | Tripled ARR in past 2 years
This Customer Experience SaaS Technology Scale Up has started a massive run on becoming a global market leader about seven years ago. Their focus on the human touch in service-orientated industries combined with real time data seemed to be a whole untapped niche. They tripled their ARR in the past 2 years and expanded their team with more than 40 employees as well!
Customers are constantly seeking for an experience they will never forget. Frontline employees in service-orientated industries are the ones who has crucial impact on that experience, both good as bad. When companies such as Uber and Booking.com integrate this technology, they can monitor the customer experience real-time and act swiftly to influence that experience. An unforgettable customer experience will lead to customer retention and strong customer loyalty. An additional benefit of this technology is that such positive experiences could be easily shared through a variety of online channels.
After their incredible results in other continents, they are opening an office in Amsterdam to continue their accelerated growth. For this new expansion plan to be successful, they are looking for a Sales Development Representative SaaS EMEA to strengthen their team in Amsterdam.
Your next job: Sales Development Representative SaaS EMEA | Hybrid role in Amsterdam
As a Sales Development Representative SaaS EMEA you will work closely with the VP Sales, a Customer Success Manager and the Account Executives to close the deals and to expand their European business. The VP Sales has opened multiple offices in different countries and built up those offices. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself both professionally as well as personally with the senior team.
It is a hybrid role where you will receive inbound leads but are also responsible for finding outbound leads. You will learn how to make strategic account plans and how to apply different sales techniques. Your passion and sales-drive will ensure that you can connect with C-level executives of service-orientated Enterprises and translate positive customer experience into increasing returning revenue. Targets can be achieved and will be paid out per month. As it is a new office, advanced career progression is not set in stone but rather based on your performance and development.
What is being required?
- 1 to 3 years’ sales experience
- 1-year experience as Sales Development Representative SaaS is a strong plus
- Demonstrable interest in Technology, Digital Businesses, e-Commerce or SaaS Solutions
- Desire to develop your sales skills
- Want to work in a fast-pacing SaaS environment
- Able to work with C-level executives (or willing to learn it)
- Able to work in a team as well as an individual contributor
- Curiosity and eager to learn
- Fluent in Dutch, German, French or English
What is being offered?
- Up to 60K OTE with a base of 70% split
- Able to start and built an EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam
- Unique amount of holidays
- Pre-stocks options
- Full commute compensation
- Learn from experienced team
- Career progression based on performance
- Hybrid role with inbound and outbound leads