Sales Director | French market | SaaS | FinTech | Amsterdam-based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to join a fast-growing SaaS success story in Amsterdam?
- Are a natural born self-providing sales professional and a hunter from nature?
- Do you want to sell FinTech SaaS solutions to fortune-500 companies?
Founded over ten years ago in the middle-east, this company has created cutting-edge technology which enables companies to revolutionizes their financial processes.
With their automated cloud-based technology they provide a transparent, state-of-the-art overview in their financial streams. With over a hundred employees worldwide they are rapidly expanding in all continents.
The role as Sales Director
In your role as Sales Director, your main responsibility is to drive the existing & new sales in France. Backed-up by a SDR, you are continuously on top of the pipeline, keeping it full and up-to-date, converting where possible.
As a natural born self-providing sales professional and a hunter from nature, you are solution-oriented and not afraid to prospect C-level leaders.
You will conduct demo’s and solution-based presentations and participate and initiate RFP’s. Based in Amsterdam, you manage all the clients in France, visiting them periodically.
You are fluent in French (business), preferably French is your mother tongue. You are used to work in fast-growing scale-ups and take initiative in any commercial opportunity you spot.
What do you bring to the table
- At least 4 years of Sales (hunter) experience in SaaS
- Preferably experience in Finance
- You firmly believe in solution-base selling
- You are committed to results: this is the name of the game
- You are used to work in a soloistic commercial role
- 160k OTE (€85k base – €75k bonus)
- All expenses covered
- Part of a fast-growing SaaS company with lots of career growth opportunities
- Working from Amsterdam, periodically visiting France