Sales Director SaaS Benelux | Building Sales & CS team | Optimizing all e-Commerce Metrics | Amsterdam up to €200K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a Sales Director SaaS Benelux vacancy in Amsterdam?
- Would you like to build a team from scratch with sufficient budgets?
- Can you pave the road for this SaaS scale-up to enter the next phase of growth?
Then this could be your next job!
Your next company: International e-Commerce SaaS scale-up | Human creativity enhances AI & machine learning
This international SaaS scale-up is on its way to disrupt the e-commerce and marketing world. From lead-generation to beyond retention of B2C customers, they help their B2B clients like Philips, KLM and Zalando with their e-commerce strategies and tactics.
Enhanced by human creativity, their AI and machine learning personalize every touch point in the customer journey. Even your landing page is completely personalized! The results could be increasing their overall sales or lowering their customer acquisition costs (CAC).
Capitalizing more market share in today’s digital commerce world is more challenging than before. With consumers being more selective and the increase of low-barrier competitors, converting the right target audience or increasing customer loyalty, looks like an overwhelming hurdle.
But not with this SaaS solution! Digital marketeers, e-commerce or marketplace managers can utilize their talent as this solution can be the missing link for a complete digital marketing technology ecosystem. The demand for this solution is growing massively and currently they are looking for a sales director to expand both their business and team.
Your next job: Sales Director SaaS Benelux in Amsterdam | Building and Leading Sales & CS team
As their Sales Director SaaS Benelux, you will work from their Amsterdam office closely with the company’s leaders. You will share feedback from the team and the market to optimize the company’s sales strategy. Around 50% of the time you will be responsible for the top tier 1 clients, both closing and expanding on Enterprise level.
You will inspire your team with your experienced and strategic conversations with top e-commerce and marketing professionals. As far as the deals are concerned, that could be national as well as global deals. Their solution offers a variety of digital marketing capabilities what is giving you the opportunity for outstanding Proof of Concepts (POC) and growing your Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) per client. Overachieving your sales target is child’s play now, isn’t it?
Their Go-To-Market strategy is centralized on constantly doubling your teams in 2020 and 2021. This includes sales as well as customer success teams. You will manage, coach and inspire them to become the better version of their selves. Additionally, this will offer you advanced career opportunities!
What is being required?
- 8+ years’ experience within SaaS sales
- 3+ years’ experience with leading teams
- Network within retail, travel, automotive
- Other verticals are a plus
- Experience with sales cycles between 4 and 12 months
- Experience with global deals is a plus
- Experience with working in start-up and scale-up environments
- People manager with a keen eye on achieving targets
- Dutch language is mandatory, French is a plus
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €125K based on experiences and network
- Bonus up to €75K
- Building and leading both sales and CS teams
- Joining a massive-growing SaaS scale-up
- Being part of a disruptive SaaS company within the e-commerce branch
- Responsible for Benelux territory
- Participating in company stock plans could be possible
- Full coverage of operational costs