Sales Manager EMEA | Coaching, leading and developing SDR Team | Amsterdam | Up to 120K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a sales manager vacancy where you can coach, lead and develop a SDR team in Amsterdam?
- Have you in- or directly been coaching SDRs and helped them with business development?
- Do you like to improve sales processes and unscramble which paths your SDR can follow to meet the demands of prospects and clients?
Then this could be your next job!
De organization: Fast-Growing Tech Scale-Up | Online Workspace Platform
This fast-growing tech scale up landed in the tech capital of the Netherlands a little less than one year ago. They started with 6 employees and the office is already counting almost 20 full time employees! With this team, they are serving customers in a variety of verticals from SMB to Enterprise with their needs to optimize their collaboration within the companies.
The technology, an Online Workspace platform, can also be used for understanding and combining different types of data sources. How easy would it be to give the company’s top performer a raise when you can combine the data from Pipedrive and BambooHR in one understandable overview?
Now the team of SDRs is growing, they are looking for a right hand of the sales director who can develop and train this team. Are you the next Sales Manager EMEA who lead this SDR team in Amsterdam?
The challenge: Sales Manager EMEA SDR | Passion for Developing Talent
As Sales Manager EMEA of the Amsterdam SDR team you will work closely with the sales director and have a team of 4 SDRs. It will expand to 8 SDRs in early 2020. Your responsibility is to develop, coach and expand this team besides let them hit their target. This means also that you will be responsible for hiring the right talen to reach your headcount target.
One of the company culture values is teamwork over ego and that is equally expected from the Sales Manager EMEA SDR. You will help the SDRs to optimize their sales funnel, to understand which prospects or territories could be of greatest value to do business. In short, you will be the determining factor of creating the company’s future Account Executives!
Your past experiences as SDR and your passion for developing talented people will come into its own in this position. Your natural curiosity will unscramble the different sales processes and your ability to adapt will ensure that the SDRs have the right structured processes to work with.
What is being required?
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience, preferably in business development
- 2+ years sales management
- Extensive experiences with Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot or Outreach
- Passion for coaching and mentoring
- Proven success with optimizing sales processes or cycles
- Eye for recruiting sales talent
- Other languages than English are a plus
What is being offered?
- Up to 120K OTE
- Friday afternoon drinks and snacks
- Team of 4 SDRs and 8 SDRs in early 2020
- Team of experienced Account Executives
- Focus on EMEA prospects and clients
- Award-winning workspace platform
- Understands data and its sources different products including JIRA and Slack
- Fast-growing tech scale up environment