Sales Manager SaaS EMEA | Leader of SDRs | Enterprise & Mid-Market | Amsterdam | Up to €100K OTE
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a Sales Manager SaaS EMEA vacancy where you can coach, lead and develop a SDR team in Amsterdam?
- Have you in- or directly been coaching SDRs and helped them with business development?
- Do you like to improve sales processes and unscramble which paths your SDR can follow to meet the demands of prospects and clients?
Then this could be your next job!
The Organization: One of the hottest European SaaS Scale-ups | Online Workspace Platform
This SaaS scale-up is considered one of the hottest European companies and is experiencing an Year On Year-growth of 200%+! Their platform provides an online workspace where teams can manage their internal communications and improve their productivity.
They diminish distraction by merging all the digital tools within a company into one integrated online workspace. Employees have access to all data sources and can communicate the necessary information easily. Managers at Volkswagen and Adecco are using this platform to extract data from their HR and CRM-tools to analyze the performance of their teams via an user-centric dashboard.
Now the team of SDRs is growing equally to the growth of their EMEA footprint, they are looking for a right hand of the Business Development director who can develop and train this team. Are you the next Sales Manager SaaS EMEA who can lead this SDR team in Amsterdam to new heights?
The job: Sales Manager SaaS EMEA | Leader, coach and mentor of SDRs
As Sales Manager SaaS EMEA of the Amsterdam SDR team you will manage a team of 3 SDRs. That team will grow to 6 or more, depending on the growth of the company. You will keep the overview between the performance of the SDRs and the pipeline of the Account Executives, while maturing these raw sales diamonds into potential top performers.
You will be also responsible for hiring the right talent to expand your team or to fill up the vacancies left by promoted SDRs. Your passion of developing and coaching is inspiring and brings your team to new heights. You will help the SDRs to optimize their sales funnel, to understand which prospects or territories could be of greatest value to do business. They have 70% inbound leads and 30% is expected to be outbound.
Your natural curiosity will unscramble the different sales processes and your ability to adapt will ensure that the SDRs have the right structured processes to work with.In your previous leadership experiences, whether it is coaching SDRs as an Account Executive SaaS, team lead or being a Sales Manager of SDRs, is positioning you as a fearless leader. Now you can completely focus on driving the performance of your team, coach the growth of your team members as it is a completely hands-off position.
What is being required?
- 3+ years SaaS sales experience, preferably in business development
- 1+ years experience in managing a team (as SDR manager, team lead or Account Executive coaching own SDRs)
- Experiences with Salesforce, Pipedrive, Hubspot or Outreach
- Passion for coaching and mentoring
- Proven success with optimizing sales processes or cycles
- Eye for recruiting sales talent
- Other languages than English are a plus
What is being offered?
- Base salary is up to €65K
- On-target bonus is €35K
- Pre-stock options
- Hands-off leadership position
- Team of 3 SDRs and will grow to 6+ SDRs
- Team of experienced Account Executives and directors
- Strong collaborative company culture
- Friday afternoon drinks and snacks
- Focus on EMEA Enterprise and mid-market prospects
- 70% inbound and 30% outbound leads
- One of the hottest European companies
- Fast-growing tech scale up environment