Senior Affiliate Manager | International network | Amsterdam | Up to €63k
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Describe the words entrepreneurial, sportive and initiative-taking you the best?
- Have you been working in affiliate marketing for a minimum period of three years?
- Do you see your client portfolio as your own enterprise?
- Are you someone that needs to be slowed down rather than urged?
Intrigued? Continue to read
Affiliate network with international ambitions
Six years ago, this Amsterdam-based organisation was founded and in the meantime they became great in one aspect of online marketing: affiliate marketing. Represented in over 150 countries and a reach of 8 billion people, they can certainly put themselves on top of the market. The entire organisation consists out of young entrepreneurs with an average age of 28, who combined work as a well-oiled machine. This means that internally everyone is motivated to make this company more of a success than it already is with the eventual goal to open up international offices. This does not mean that there is no time for fun, on the contrary. Every individual within this organisation is social, sportive and performance driven which leads to informal communication between all departments.
On Friday the results of the week are being celebrated with a legendary afternoon drink and once a month they throw a grand theme party. And if that is not exciting enough, you will also get the opportunity to visit international conferences and once a year they organise an international company trip to celebrate achieved success.
Senior Affiliate Manager
As Senior Affiliate Manager, you are responsible for an existing client portfolio that consists out of 20 to 30 advertisers. You will have the responsibility to maintain good relations with these advertisers to eventually increase the revenue within your portfolio with 150%. This means that your output will have a direct impact on the growth of this organisation. How you go about it, is up to you. You will receive ultimate freedom of your future employer to do what you see is best. With your entrepreneurial spirit, you don’t see your vertical as a portfolio, but rather as its own organisation that you run independently with the help of your colleagues.
Are you someone that needs to be slowed down rather than urged to perform at your best? Then you will fit right in. Micromanagement is a term that does not fit in their vocabulary and their motto is: ‘’If you have a good idea, execute it!’’ This means that there is not only a lot of room to bring forward your own initiatives, but that you also get the freedom and responsibility to execute them yourself.
The team you will become a part of exists out of nine affiliate managers of different seniority levels. It is important that you can work independently, but just as important that you are a team player, who appreciates the value of each individual. Together with all the 70 employees of this organisation you have one clear goal: ‘’Working together towards the success of your future employee.’’
What is required:
- Bachelors or Master degree
- Minimum of three years working experience within an affiliate manager of senior account manager position within the digital landscape
- Network of Gaming advertisers is a huge plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player
- Not afraid to take initiatives
- Strong communication skills for both internal and external communication
- Strong relationship management skills
What is offered:
- A salary between €3.500 and €5.000, depending on experience and choice of bonus-system
- Incentives, such as trips and cash money
- Travel expenses or a complete OV compensation
- Flexible hours: presence required between 10:00 and 16:00
- Office chef that cooks breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Discount on a Gympass contract
- Legendary Friday-afternoon drinks
- International company trips once a year
- Chance to develop yourself as Senior Affiliate Manager