Strategic Account Executive SaaS EMEA | KYC, CDD & Payment Portals | Machine Learning @ Gateway | Up to €250K OTE | Amsterdam
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a Strategic Account Executive SaaS EMEA position in Amsterdam?
- Can you handle global enterprises like eBay or Amazon?
- Do you like to utilize your gained sales experiences and skills to to achieve challenging targets with additional rewards?
Then this could be your job!
Your next employer: KYC & CDD SaaS Scale-up | 60% YoY Growth
This SaaS scale-up is specialized in Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) solutions. Online consumer spending will double for the coming years and e-Commerce and marketplace companies are faced with fraud, cross-border transactions and complex compliance regulations. On top of that, the increasing demand of B2C e-Commerce customers and B2B competition isn’t intensifying customer loyalty.
Their SaaS solutions has secured links to different networks of global data sources in order to improve automated decision-making for their clients. Less than 100MS is necessary to predict the success rate of a transaction while your virtual basket is transferred to the payment portal. That includes identity verification, upgrading first party data for profiling or pre-authorizations. A polished customer journey while fraud is being minimized, thanks to their solid APIs and machine-learning!
With an annual company growth of 60%+ globally, where the majority is being driven by their EMEA region, they are looking to expand their sales team in Amsterdam with a Strategic Account Executive SaaS EMEA.
Your next job: Strategic Account Executive SaaS EMEA | Senior sales team
As a Strategic Account Executive SaaS EMEA, you will work in an experienced team with 30+ years in SaaS, DaaS, payments and big data analytics. At their Amsterdam office you will be surrounded by a total of 10+ driven colleagues who will support you closing those enterprise deals.
You can spread your wings as you are covering the EMEA region. Almost 6 times per month you will be traveling to drive your pipeline. You have a network at similar companies like eBay, Amazon or Microsoft and can guide a sales process to a successful end.
This is a job opportunity for the true new business enterprise professionals. The leadership style is based on equipping you with sufficient autonomy and resources to utilize your sales experiences and skills.
What is being required?
- 7+ years SaaS sales experience in EMEA
- 5+ years experience selling to enterprises
- Enjoying hunting and closing enterprise deals
- Background in SaaS or DaaS is a must
- Network at e-commerce or marketplace companies is very strong plus
- Knowledge of payments, KYC and CDD is a plus
- Willing to roll up sleeves
What is being offered?
- Base salary up to €125K based on experiences and network
- Bonus up to €125K
- Health insurance compensation
- Pre-stock options
- Senior sales team
- Work at scale-up with 60% growth
- Frequent business travelling
- Complete autonomy to achieve targets