Business Development Manager in Paris – Help to build a unicorn in customer satisfaction – Great team sprit and strong focus on work balance and quality of work – 40K PACKAGE – START ASAP
- Have you ever had bad service in a store?
- What if you could help shop owners change their service in seconds?
- Would you like in the digital marketing and tech world?
- Do you have great social skills?
Then keep reading, this might be your ideal challenge!
The company: two entrepreneurs building a revolution in customer satisfaction!
It all started with two guys who saw a big opportunity in bad service. They started to gather the complaints of people. Then they transformed it into feedback. They have built a platform to directly help the local store manager to know what is going on in the shop.
We all know the feeling when you walk into a store and want to buy something nice. Then you get turned down because you are ignored or get bad service. You leave the store and never return again.
The company has made it possible to help these stores in seconds transform customer store experience into great service.
This philosophy of improving customer satisfaction is also practiced by management to help employees enjoy and love what they do. Their values are to be transparent, honest and to create a motivating working environment. They provide training programs, team workshops and show effort to understanding the need of the people work with them.
They just opened their new office in the heart of Paris and are scaling up to a 100 people this year!
If you are looking for enthusiastic people to work with in a growing environment apply to day!
The position: Business Development Manager
The role of business development manager is the first step in the process of getting new clients. This role is extremely important and requires the ability to listen, understand the client and evangelize the solution.
Your role is to interact with potential clients and set up sales meetings. You will reach out via LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook, phone or follow up by email to interested clients who respond to the marketing content online.
The business development manager is the first point of contact for the sales manager and will set up meetings for deconstruction for the solutions. You will work closely with experiences sales managers and learn a lot. This means speaking with marketing managers from top retail brands and evangelizing the solution and develop your professional skills at the same time.
What do you need in experience or qualifications?
- You can enter as an entry level or with 1-3 years of experience
- The basics are to be driven and motivated
- You are curious to learn and develop your professional skills
- You have good social skills and are happy to speak and present to others
- If you already have experience in working in retail or business development it is a plus, but motivation goes a long way
- You are living in Paris or able to work in the heart of Paris.
- You are interested in a commercial position
- You can read English and understand English
- Your first language is French, or you have a near-native level of speaking French
- You like to build new relations and work result oriented
- You are available for an interview with the company in the next few weeks.
Does this sound like something you like?
Here is what they offer you
- A good competitive fixed salary
- A clear and simple bonus structure
- A French benefits by law
- A new challenge working with great managers and motivated people
- A working environment with a focus on transparency and team spirit
- A first experience
- A nice office in the heart of Paris to work
- Training programs and career development possibilities
- A way to truly make a direct impact in the market
- Work for a fast-growing scale up!
Would you like to know more? Apply today!
Questions about this job?