Client Strategist with a passion for technology in Paris – Marketing Technology Start Up French Speaking
- Do you have a degree in IT, Engineering or Information Management?
- Interested in a new challenge to drive innovation on a daily basis?
- Would you like join a company where team spirit is a core value?
- Are you passionate about consultancy and marketing?
Then this could be the next step for you.
Our client is a marketing technology company for the top advertisers in France. They have developed a full stack marketing technology that integrates the complete data journey for digital advertising and is being used by the biggest brands and companies in France.
The company is driven by team spirit and continuous learning. They love to innovate and discover new improvements to make the lives of marketers easy.
The Client Strategist has to help brands reach their marketing goals. You will be speaking directly with the top management (CTO, CEO, Marketing Directors) to understand their objectives and challenges. Then create a strategy to implement the platform and manage the project.
You will be responsible for the long-term relation with the client. You will become a partner for their marketing and technical needs. Your understanding and feedback about the client will be critical in the evolution of the technology. This means you will participate in the innovation of the product itself.
If you are passionate about client relationships and technology, this is the role for you!
What are they asking from you?
- A degree in IT, Information technology or Information Management
- 1 year of working experience in programmatic advertising or working for a consulting firm.
- Passionate about technology
- Good level of English
- Loves to work with clients and to understand their needs
- Focus on long term relations
- You have an analytical mind
What are they offering you?
- Salary starting from 45K to 55K + bonus
- Great location in Paris
- Start-up environment
- Working with innovation driven people
- Team spirit as a core value
- Continuous learning
- Career growth plan
Questions about this job?