Customer Success Manager SaaS | €40.000, - with bonus in Paris | Travel to the US and across Europe for seminars and work | Help clients grow with an all-in-one- platform service for ecommerce sites! | Proven success model and growing!
The role: Customer Success Manager SaaS in Paris
- Would you like to manage a portfolio of clients across Europe?
- Do you have a background in ecommerce?
- Are you looking for a digital first company to join?
- Would you like to grow your career in a successful tech company?
Then this Customer Success Manager SaaS challenge is for you! Read more =>
Your next employer: An All-in-One in data management platform for ecommerce sites
This US based technology provider is the result of big coordinated merger of 10 companies. All of them experts in the field of data management for consumer products. Thus, they have created the most complete product in the world! They are the only one to provide this turn-key – fit for all solution.
Their product is made up of different modules, some of which are must haves in the industry and great features to choose from. Their wide range of products allows them to address suppliers from small cheese makers in the countryside, local giants like Carrefour and Galerie Lafayette or global brands like Coca-Cola.
In the company there are more than 300 employees in the US, 15 in Europe and 4 in Paris. This means that over here they operate like a start-up, very agile but they have the support of the group. In the company structure teams operate with a lot of responsibility and trust. Growing up in the ranks is a big part of how they choose their leadership, so this is your chance to move up.
Your next challenge: The trusted advisor who makes things run like clockwork!
As Customer Success Manager you will be trusted to take on a portfolio of 200 accounts currently made up of 90% French clients. They are of all sizes and industries, producers and distributors in consumer goods. Your client base will grow across Europe will starting with customers in the UK and Germany. Spanish, Italian and Benelux customers are in the pipeline and will be joining soon!
Your role will be to become the platform's expert to and help clients with their problems. In addition, you will manage the onboarding and training of customers face to face or by video conference. A true test for your people skills and creativity.
As Customer Success Manager EMEA you will be in contact with the technical and product teams to help develop new user-friendly features and resolve platform bugs. The sales team will ask you to identify opportunities for upselling, cross-selling and renewal. This means you are really in the centre of all operations.
A great addition to the role is that if you have new marketing ideas, you will have “carte blanche!” It's still a start-up in Europe, your field of action is much wider than in other roles as a customer success manager.
[h1] What they expect from you
- Bac+5 or Master’s Degree
- 1- 2 years of experience in client relations in digital or SaaS.
- A background in ecommerce or product data management
- Fluent French & Fluent English
- Former experience or a drive to learn about the consumer goods industry
- To have some good adventures to tell proving the reliability of its experiences.
- You have a consultative approach to dealing with clients
- You are based in Paris
What do they offer you?
- A fixed salary between 35,000 and 40,000 based on your experience
- An additional bonus of 10% of your fixed salary to reward your effort
- You will travel to the use for training and seminars
- A client portfolio in Europe who you will meet in person
- An office in a top of the line coworking space in the middle of Paris
- An international team of colleagues
- Seminars in Chicago, US, London, Poland…
- A young team
- High change of career growth
- All the French benefits and social advantages
PS: You just read this ad scrolling quickly and want to know more?
Book a call with me in my calendar.
If you have read everything you can also book a call with me 😉