Junior Sales Manager Digital Paris | Learn how to sell and have a mentor | Enter the digital world | Speak with CEO’s and top marketing executives | Innovative and success product | 35K + Bonus annual | Paris
- Would you like to have a mentor?
- Interested to join a company where you can express your ideas?
- Working in an informal culture?
- Ready to learn business development and make an impact?
Ready for your new challenge as Junior Sales Manager in Digital Marketing?
The company: Technology company that makes complex marketing data simple to understand
Imagine working in a high-pressure environment as a marketing director and you have to explain to the board of directors what do did with your budget every quarter. You don’t have the right information at hand. The data is provided in different spreadsheets and does not correspond with what you want to know. And the meeting with the board is in 30 minutes..
Now imagine opening your laptop 5 minutes before the meeting and pressing a button and you have a perfect overview of your marketing campaigns offline and online, with a cross channel report of your ROI.
You save the day. This is what the company offers. They provide an easy-to-use and well-designed data analytics and content platform. The company has multiple offices around the globe and is building their French office. Are you ready to step into the digital world as a junior sales manager?
Junior Sales Manager Digital Marketing Paris : Learn and work at the same time
The Junior Sales Manager is the first step in the sales process. You will learn how to prospect; this means to contact a potential client for the first time. You will learn how to negotiate prices, offers, set up meetings and will join a more experienced account executive who will sign the client.
They have an informal work environment and highly value your ideas. It’s very common to grow inside the company. You have the option to specialize in management, product or enterprise sales clients. They believe a lot in internal development and rewarding hard work. This is why they have a clear and transparent variable component on top of your fixed salary.
What are they asking from you?
- A finished master’s degree commercial or business orientated field
- Sales Experience in any form: tele-sales, promotion work, fund raising.
- Passionate about speaking with people
- Interested in digital marketing or media
- A good level of English
- Fluent in French (Native level)
- Located in Paris
- Faster learner
- Hard working mindset
- Looking for a role in sales
What are they offering the Junior Sales Manager?
- A good salary from between 30-35K fixed
- A very good bonus based the on the percentage of your sales
- Office in the center of Paris
- Motivated colleagues to work with
- Inhouse training
- Having a mentor to train and coach you
- Career plan and development structure
- Rewards based on individual performance
- An informal culture where you can express your ideas!
Interested in this new challenge? Don’t wait! Apply today!