Junior Sales Manager | French Native speaker | Mobile Advertising | Paris
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you a motivated and curious person?
- Are you looking to join a company with a more personal approach?
- Do you have great people skills?
- Would you like to develop your commercial talent?
A mobile advertising company with a unique culture
This French company really sets itself apart from by having a very personal approach to employees. The focus is to train, develop and help grow the talents of each individual person. For example, everyone in management or in a board member position started as an intern or junior. So, they are the proof that you can really grow your career in the company.
The training and the way they evolve talent in the company is unique. Straight forward and with full transparency. This is one of the core values of the company to create an environment where you are challenged to learn and always know where you are going.
Team spirit is very important, that is why everyone in the company has a bonus structure. When you make a sale, literally everybody wins. And they will be happy to celebrate it with you. Because of this unique open culture former employees will drop by just to have coffee or join a round of PlayStation.
The role of Junior Sales Manager
You will be responsible for one of the large media agencies and several brands. The goal is to sell mobile advertising campaigns and make sure you truly understand the needs and goals of the agency and their clients.
You will start a highly successful learning and training program that gives you a unique skillset that will benefit you for the rest of your career. You will be actively meeting the agency and their labels on a weekly basis, presenting, listening and closing deals. Next to a great on-the-job learning experience you will be educated to expert level in mobile advertising campaigns and strategy.
The company has their own development and creative teams in Paris. If a client asks for a creative and innovative campaign you will be able to act fast and deliver great content or advertising solutions.
What are they looking for?
- Bac +4/5
- A passion for learning
- Commercial drive
- 6-12 months of experience in a sales house or media agency
- Strong social skills
- Native French speaker
- Good level of English
- Teamplayer mindset
What are they offering you?
- The role of junior sales manager CDI contract
- Good fix salary and great variable / bonus structure
- Unique training and talent development program
- The commercial responsibility for a big media agency
- A great environment and informal culture
- Beautiful office in the heart of Paris
- Working and travel expenses
- Starting as soon as possible