Senior Enterprise Sales Manager at Artificial Intelligence SaaS Start Up in Digital Media Paris.
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have 4+ years of experience selling at Enterprise Level?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Do you have a network of top international brands?
- Are you a looking for a new challenge?
The company and position
The Senior Enterprise Sales Manager will be responsible for large enterprise deals selling a highly developed technical solution. The company has strong capital backing and a highly profitable track record. They have invested heavily in product development, sales operations and customer support over the last two years which led to strong international growth.
The company has a challenger culture, they are not afraid to take some risk and bring their game to a higher level. That is why they have been outmaneuvering the competition with great speed. You will join a team of highly motivated account managers, customers success managers and account executives with a passion for technology. They have international backgrounds and come from media companies, advertisers and SaaS companies. This means you have a vast resource of knowledge and experience in the team itself. A key benefit for the Senior Enterprise Sales Manager.
Your responsibilities are setting up strategic relations with C-Level decisionmakers at large international brands. You will be supported by experienced business development representatives and account managers. You are able to demonstrate and evangelize the solution, forecast your pipeline and close the deal.
What are they looking for?
The Senior Enterprise Sales Manager has a strategic and tactical mindset and is able to prioritize key clients in a dynamic and competitive market. The organization believes that putting trust their people brings a big part of their success. You will be given lots of autonomy and operational freedom to achieve your targets.
- A minimum of 4-5 years Solution Sales experience at Enterprise level
- Strong drive and fluent in English
- A warm network of key decisionmakers (Chief Digital/Data Officers, Marketing Directors)
- A proven track record of closing Saas / Enterprise sales Deals
- Able to travel in Europe on a regular basis (trade shows and top client meetings)
What are they offering you?
- The position of Senior Enterprise Sales Manager
- A highly competitive fixed salary and a strong variable bonus
- A great company culture with motivated people
- A strong technical solution with a great track record
- High level of autonomy
- Great location in Paris
- Career growth opportunities
- Company training and international mobility