A Calling to Lead, Digital Marketing Team Lead | Digital Media Agency
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have you already gained 3-5 years of hands-on digital marketing experience?
- Do you enjoy strategizing campaigns and business as a whole?
- Have you lead a team for at least 2 years and it is something you continue to enjoy?
- Do you like creating a systematize process to help the team synergize to a specific goal?
Your Next Long-Term Home: A Digital Partnering Agency to Brands and Creatives
This company is founded on a strong set of values, generally having long-term success in business partnerships as its core, and it is something that is first applied internally as they are one big family. Brands grew with them, and creative agencies too! They serve as a marketing and operations arm to any company with digital marketing initiatives.
They have worked with some of the biggest and most successful SMEs you can think of as size is not a determinant of their interest, success is.
The solutions they offer vary from Digital Strategy & Execution, Web & Mobile Development, Traffic Generation, Inbound Marketing, Customer Acquisition, and Analytics & Reporting.
What sets them apart? It is how they take care of their own people and how their team takes care of their partners. Here you will get a healthy dose of career development and life in general.
The Role: Digital Marketing Lead | Strategist
- Contribute to pre-sales efforts, including proposal generation and development of new service offerings
- Generate proposals, presentations, and pricing
- Seek additional revenue opportunities by always being aware of scope changes, upgrade opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities within a customer’s organisation
- Assist Account Management as needed with proposal presentations, explaining to the client the rationale for timing and related costs
- Be the client’s advocate to ensure compliance to brief, aligning towards their longer term business goals and needs where possible
- Work with Account Directors and Project Leads to ensure we deliver the highest possible quality of service to the client
- Creative & Innovative thinking
- 5-7 years of professional experience in digital marketing
- Working experience with Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), Website Development Project Management, and/or Content Management Systems (CMS) as part of an overall online marketing strategy
- Experience with Google Analytics, certification preferred
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Integrated Marketing
- Strategic, proactive, and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, measurable client solutions
- Problem solving skills
- Technical Skills: Advanced MS EXCEL, Data Analysis and Power Point skills
- Strong detail orientation and ability to manage work across a variety of accounts simultaneously
- Strong desire to learn and stay on top of industry trends and developments
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication (English)
- Adept organizational skills Resourceful Ability to multi-task and prioritize; must be able to meet tight deadlines for multiples projects
- Flexible and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline oriented environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Assist in pitches to client, which includes developing inbound and other strategic pitches
- Work with Digital Associates to produce campaign plans
- Work with Digital Associates to optimise each stage of the marketing funnel
- Work with Digital Associates to plan out marketing campaign timeline for clients
- Work with Directors to develop and execute a digital marketing strategy to grow revenues and awareness in the market
- Develop an always-on content marketing plan to grow organic leads
- Collaborate with management to identify and develop new revenue opportunities in digital marketing services or products
- Work with the team to develop campaigns to drive new leads
- Work with Sales to develop nurture plan
- Train and mentor Digital Associates into a T-shaped marketer:
– Project Management
- Ensure Digital Associates are running in accordance to project timeline
- Develop SOP for repeated tasks
What is being offered?
- Salary from SGD 5,000 up to SGD 6,000 in basic salary
- Work-from-home once a month
- Be empowered by providing a world of innovations in ideas and solutions
- Immerse in the world of Technology together with human creativity
- Be guided by a people-centred leader and a team of experts with high work-ethic in an environment that will boost your morale and help you increase your self-esteem professionally and as a person in general