A defining moment, Social Media Strategist | Lead a Competitive Team| Global & Independent Production Company | SGD 5,000
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do want to rock the social media world?
- Ready to represent a global consumer tech brand?
- Have you been leading a small team recently?
- Do you have great ideas, backed by experience and a lot of research?
- Do you want a strong team and company who are absolutely capable of producing creative ideas across all media and channels?
- Are you a seasoned Social Media Strategist?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? That communication should be deeply embedded in speaking the same message regardless of the platform?
- Are you an experienced social media marketer who understands culture and the right messaging? Creative, hits KPIs and goals?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Amplifying greatness, igniting creative ideas
An originally design and production agency acquired 10 years ago by a massive printing company that since then transformed marketing execution to produce high volume marketing content at scale. Owning marketing efforts by nearly 50% of the worlds top 100 brands.
This global agency is everything that combines creativity, strategic, independent, ambitious and able. With offices across the globe, with presence in 40 countries and thousands of employees catering to various ranges of service models such as working in-house for client, offshore etc. Ensuring brand guardianship and steady, long term profitability and growth of its clients.
The Role; Social Media Strategist:
- As the lead, you will be the primary liaison between brand and agency. And initially in this account, you will get to work with a global brand
- As a promising addition to the team, you will strategize with Account Director to determine what content drives traffic and increases followers and engagement across all social media channels
- As the strategist leading the social media team, you will get to work closely with a Social Analyst on reports (fine-tuning, strategic recommendations), ensuring your team is equipped with everything you need to make a sound strategy, campaign and reports
- As part of the normal things that excite you, you will get to lead the strategy discussion with clients on current and future opportunities for their social media activities and product launches
- Never running out of creative thoughts and brilliant ideas, you will identify new areas of content that should be perused and plan how to get such content sourced and reach amplified through social networks
- Ensuring full responsibility towards the client, you will monitor campaign efficiency for optimal performance while driving maximum ROI.
- With the help of company resources and the team, you will measure and manage a set of KPIs that are structured to meet the client's needs based on an agreed strategy
- Honing the entrepreneur in you, you will work closely with the various client business units to ensure integration of social strategy and communication of relevant content for the local audience
- With a strong team to back you up, you will work closely with the Community Manager to propose timely and engaging content for campaigns. Content should be optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- Competitor analysis and monitoring: monitor closely what competitors are doing, which promotions, contests or initiatives are trending in Thailand social platforms
- Driving for excellence and of course staying on top of your expertise, you will stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organisations and companies are using them.
- Continue to work closely with Account Director to refine and define our social marketing process.
What we would like you to bring:
- In combination, you are a social media savvy across organic and paid media campaigns. You have a strong experience on a variety of social platforms required but not limited to Facebook, Linked, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest and more.
- In order to be seasoned, you have years behind you that brought you to where you are now. You ideally have at least 5 years experience working in the social space
- Have a good knowledge of social media management, measurement and listening tools (e.g. Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Social Bakers, Radian6, Simplymeasured and so on.)
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter and strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to manage clients well.
- Digitally-savvy, with a strong understanding of digital marketing platforms including social media, mobile, CRM, website, etc.
Opportunity of a lifetime:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Fringe benefits to be discussed upon interview process
- Work with a reputable company, get exposed to a mix of resources, creative and data-driven expertise
- Work with some the of the biggest and most exciting brands in the world today
- Learn, grow, have fun, enjoy your growth with the company.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital