Account Manager | agile global indie mobile marketing agency | SGD 5300 monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Account Management maestro
- Clever Client Servicer
- Media Planning & Buying magician
- Crafty branding campaigner
- Digital Media agency adept
Then time give a good account of yourself, apply now!
Company : Agile Indie Mobile Performance Marketing Agency
This fast growing mobile centric independent performance marketing agency, is recognized for their precision data focused ROI positive approach. Strongly grounded on a mobile first perspective, they boast working with the region’s biggest app centric companies.
All this has been built on a strong performance mobile heritage, being one of mobile marketing pioneers in 2006. Furthermore, their 20+ global/regional agency & campaign awards is direct testimony to their world class approach.
They are a fiercely indie, lean, flat, youthful organization, that beats strongly entrepreneurial at heart.
They pride themselves on their ability to grow their people and not just their business. Which is reflected by an APAC team comprised of those that have joined from the ground level & have grown into leadership positions in just a few short years.
The Role of Account Manager
The Account Manager is responsible for senior level account management, concentrated on ensuring the highest level of client satisfaction. It will involve servicing regional clients with a strong branding focus. This role reports to the Account Director.
It is a leadership position, managing a team comprised of Planner Buyers & Executives. It is a new role that has come about due to strong growth & expansion efforts this year.
Functions of Account Manager
- Craft compelling brand campaign solutions (that include consumer & category insights, strategy, channel recommendations)
- Build strong advisory relationship with clients
- Direct team members in developing channel plans & creative solutions (based on a holistic & broad mediamix)
- Complement clients broader strategic marcom efforts
- Hands-on project manage the collaboration with media owners, agency partners & internal specialist teams
- Drive innovation across traditional & digital platforms
- Help develop measurement systems that will track ROI of media plans & ensure KPIs are met
Must have Requirements
- Worked in a Digital Media Agency (experience only in creative media agency will be insufficient)
- Strong hands on experience in Digital Media Planning & Buying
- Actually planned & run campaigns on Facebook, Adwords, Programmatic & 3rd party digital publishers
- Have conducted campaigns with either:
- Performance Objectives – conversion on website/app
- Brand Objectives – KPIs based on unique reach, brand uplift, viewable impressions
Stand out Qualifications
- Very familiar with tracking platforms such as DCM, Sizemek, IAS
- Well acquainted with analytics platforms like GA, Appsflyer, Adjust etc
- 4+ years’ experience in a Digital Agency / Ad-Agency / Consulting / Media owner capacity
- Eloquent communicator
- Confident in presenting/selling ideas to clients & agency partners.
- Working knowledge of digital buying & trading tech : including ad-servers, verification tools and DSP/DMPs etc
- A Singaporean or Permanent Resident