Biddable Manager, Search and Social | Regional, team lead | SGD 4,500 max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to take on the challenge of working with a global agency and drive measurable growth through informed media strategies?
- Are you relentless when it comes to meeting business objectives through careful testing and optimization?
- Do you feel that anything is possible when it comes to achieving excellence in work if found from within the intangible makings of a real expert?
- Are you yourself a curious learner, a problem solver and have long patience to go through the process of picking different approaches and championing its right usage?
- Do you want to work with Facebook data, Adwords and PMDs and change the whole game of marketing that is data-centric and ROI-positive to the business?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: A mindset of changing ahead, leading the future
Your new employer is a well-known Global Marketing Company established in early 2000s. In its 2nd year they managed to already closed global bank, sports brands and have a long history of a year-on-year achievements such as pioneering in new technologies and establishing more offices across the globe.
Your next employers is a leader when it comes to delivering performance marketing services in this hyperconnected age. Relying heavily on research and behavioral insights, they are able to perfectly target audiences around the world, delivering carefully curated and strongly connecting messaging at the right time and on the right device.
It is not a coincidence that this agency wins numerous awards across The Drum Network, Festival of Media Global, The Smarties, Summit International Awards and many more. Taking care of their people, grooming their own talents comes with an unmatchable price, CULTURE. This agency is known for honing experts in the market and a keeper of their own people and by their own team. Tough to compete with how strong their culture for knowledge sharing is. Does this seem like the right place for you already?
The Role; Paid Search and Social Manager (Biddable Media):
- As a forward-thinker in performance marketing, you will be honed for a leadership role in two key areas—through becoming a thought leader in your specialization and through actual transition to becoming a team lead
- You will have the opportunity to leverage your expertise in paid social (mainly), and to some extent paid search, to effectively and efficiently utilize the best-breed of platforms and technologies including PMDs.
- You will grow into the role of looking after the paid-social team across a multitude of clients with varying direct response goals.
- This role reports to the Media Director, someone who is known to be an example of a professional who personally underwent the journey of development internally within the agency. A leader who fast-tracked promotions, young and vibrant, clear in communication and compassionate about imparting opportunities for growth within the team.
- Apart from day-to-day social media operations and handling of performance from client accounts, you will also comfortable manage both internal and external stakeholders
- You will have the opportunity to create and execute paid marketing strategies with a clear understanding of clients’ goals, as well as manage and grow their digital channel strategies
- Build and manage a team of paid-social planners across platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google
- Drive strategies that meet and exceed our clients’ KPIs from paid-social channels
- Be the paid-social expert in a client-facing capacity
- Be ready to individually manage paid-social campaigns, when necessary
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the best practices, strategies, offerings in paid-social media, competitive landscape and internal product development efforts
- Be responsible for all regular and ad hoc reporting requirements for our clients, and provide crucial insights into further sales activities
- Be accountable for both planned and ad hoc client business reviews to showcase performance and business growth
- Establish and grow relationships with paid-social partners and PMDs
What would we like you to bring
- At the very least, a Bachelor Degree holder
- It is good that you have between 3-5 years of relevant experience across managing paid-social media & paid search campaigns
- Experience at a paid-social platform, PMD, or in an agency’s paid-social team a bonus.
- At least 2-3 years managing paid/performance-based digital campaigns directly, and 1-2 years managing a team and being responsible for client engagement and communications
- Strong familiarity of paid-social and PMD spaces with hands-on experience with both Facebook Business Manager and Google Adwords
- Excellent report creation, your ability to be creative does is a product on your discipline and presentation skills with advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- You will grow to have stronger project management skills with an increased ability to manage multiple client accounts and projects simultaneously
- Continuous urge to sharpen your saw, you will be driven to excel in problem-solving and analytical skills with strong business acumen
- In-depth knowledge of the broader digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Surround yourself with experts in performance marketing
- Salary up to SGD 4,500 max only
- Join a culture of regular knowledge sharing, where industry news and trends, trying out new technologies and problem solving bring out the popcorn in the office, occasional beers sometimes
- Open communication, respectful community, no barrier to achieving excellence, pathway to maturity in roles
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital