Client Lead | Asian Tech Unicorn | Performance focused Mobile-centric Independent Agency | SGD 20k monthly | Singapore
Your new job: Client Lead | Asian Tech Unicorn | Performance focused Mobile-centric Independent Agency
- Ready to be their first ever Client Partner
- Want to further Strengthen & Grow this key Account
- Prepared to be the Key Cog between the Client & Agency
- And on top of this, work with an Asian Tech App Unicorn disruptor
Yes? Sounds interesting? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: Performance focused Mobile-centric Independent Agency
This fast-growing mobile-centric independent performance obsessed agency is recognized for its precision data-focused ROI positive approach. Strongly grounded on a mobile-first perspective, they can boast of working with region’s biggest app-centric companies. All this has been built on a strong performance mobile heritage, being one of the mobile marketing pioneers in 2006. Furthermore, their 20+ global/regional agency & campaign awards are direct testimony to their world-class approach.
They are a fiercely independent, lean, flat, youthful organization, that beats with an entrepreneurial heart. They pride themselves on their ability to grow their people and not just their business. This is reflected by an APAC team comprised of those that have joined from the ground level & have grown into leadership positions in just a few short years.
Your new job: Client Lead | Delivery | Operations | Strategy | Growth
This is a brand new growth role. Your will be the Captain leading the management of their most important client – an Asian Tech App Unicorn disruptor.
As the Client Lead | Delivery | Operations | Strategy | Growth you will manage a team of 30+ pax across several regional offices. You will directly supervise a team of existing Associate Directors, Directors & Senior Managers. Reporting directly and working very closely with the Managing Director APAC, it is one of the most senior positions in the Agency.
- Working collaboratively with relevant internal teams to successfully deliver digital media campaigns – teams include Ad Ops, Data, Search and Social, Programmatic, Reporting and Partnerships.
- Work closely with the Planning Director & Managing Director for account growth & resource management.
- Leading the account’s strategy and managing and delegating tasks across the full process of campaign delivery and performance, from tracking set up through to reconciliation
- Be the main point of escalation for all client requirements.
- Actively participating on client calls/in person meetings and supporting the team with the preparation of client presentations (i.e. post campaign analysis, quarterly business reviews etc.)
- Managing, Developing. Training, mentoring and giving direction to direct reports & junior team members while managing their workloads and providing support where needed.
- Keeping on top of industry trends and making recommendations for client testing within buying channels e.g. new ad networks, creative formats, buy models, fraud prevention partners etc
- Ensure adoption of best practices & efficient work processes
What do we need from you:
As the new Client Lead | Delivery | Operations | Strategy | Growth you will bring:
- 12+ years digital media experience
- Media Agency experience
- Proven track record delivering on clients’ KPI
- In-depth understanding of digital investment and how it’s and executed working with internal teams across programmatic, search, social
- Experience managing a team & promoting their growth
- Highly numerate and an ability to analyze results & derive insights from data
- Ability to build strong relationships with media partners, internal teams and clients
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and people skills
- Ability to problem solve and proactively seek solutions that improve team efficiency
What would set you apart:
- Experience with data visualization platforms such as Datorama
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital media landscape, especially mobile
- Exceptional attention to detail with ability to multi-task & crush deadlines
- Self- starter, committed to achieving results
- A desire to work in fast-paced, quickly changing, technology-focused industry
Is this your next Career Challenge?
If so then APPLY now or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org