Data Analyst for an International Media Group | SQL, Python, Google Analytics | Singapore-based | Salary up to 8k per month
- Do you possess a strong sense of ownership and are you adaptive to change?
- Do you love leveraging data to draw actionable insights/solutions and to drive for better processes?
- Do you want to be a part of a passionate and tech-savvy team?
Sounding like something you have been waiting for? Then read on, this is for you!
Your new employer: A media group that aspires to inspire, innovate, and drive culture forward!
Your new employer humbly started its passion project, a sneakers website, back in 2005 and evolved to a publicly listed media company in 2016. Having the drive to create a lifestyle universe to uncover the emerging trends in fashion and culture, the company expanded into three major divisions – Digital Media, Creative Agency, and E-Commerce retail store. Being an international company, your new employer has 300+ employees across APAC, USA, and Europe’s major cities, with physical offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo, London, New York, and LA.
Their flagship platform boasts the latest trends in fashion, art, design, and culture. They are the leading online destination for men’s contemporary fashion and streetwear and so they made the platform to be available in 6 languages and has a wide readership across 10+ countries.
The company’s core motivation of educating a global, influential audience in the context of fashion, arts, design, and music has been drive by a team of passionate and dedicated tech-savvy people who are in constant pursuit of self-improvement and building the company together.
The Role: Data Analyst
Due to the continuous hyper growth of the company, they need you right now! This company is currently building their data team in Singapore and now, they are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team. You will have the opportunity to build, provide solutions and actionable recommendations with the technological know-how and implementation – focusing on web and customer analytics.
- Help departments make the jump from data to insights by defining analytic questions of interest, measures and dimensions, and measurement methods
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets consisting of transactional, web, and other types of data
- Apply models, data mining, and segmentation techniques to extract insights from datasets
- Translate findings into workable strategies and present them as visualizations or reports
- Maintain regular performance dashboards and reports
- Add and maintain the company’s knowledge base
- Regular industry and competitor research and translate into workable insights
What’s needed from you?
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst or similar capacity
- Proficient in SQL and relational databases, preferably in web, marketing, or customer analytics
- Proficient in at least one scripting language, preferably in Python or R, to wrangle and model datasets
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, GA4, Google Ads, and DMPs
- Familiar with Excel and data visualization tools like Tableau, Google Data Studio, etc
- Familiar with WordPress, Social platforms e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram dashboards and their measurement terminologies, and Google trends or social listening tools such as Buzz Sumo
What would make you stand out?
- Experience with GCP infrastructure, data warehouses, and codeless tools
- Good understanding of WeChat, Weibo, Douyin and other key Chinese social media platforms is preferred
Is this something you’ve been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Apply now!
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital