Digital Media Planner & Buyer | Global Performance Marketing Agency | Salary up to SGD 4, 500
- Are you interested in working with a global performance marketing agency?
- Do you want to learn side by side with experts in performance marketing specialists?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to hone your media buying skills?
- Striving to enhance further your digital media planning skills?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: A mindset of changing ahead, leading the future
Your new employer is a well-known Global Marketing Company established in the early 2000s. In its 2nd year, it managed to already close deals with global banks and sports brands and has a long history of their year-on-year achievements such as pioneering new technologies and establishing more offices across the globe.
Your next employer is a leader when it comes to delivering performance marketing services in this hyperconnected age. Relying heavily on research and behavioral insights, they are able to perfectly target audiences around the world, delivering carefully curated and strongly connecting messaging at the right time and on the right device.
It is not a coincidence that this agency wins numerous awards across The Drum Network, Festival of Media Global, The Smarties, Summit International Awards, and many more. Taking care of their people and grooming their talents comes with an unmatchable price, CULTURE. This agency is known for honing market experts and as a keeper of their people and their team. Tough to compete with how strong their culture for knowledge sharing is. Does this seem like the right place for you already?
The Role; Digital Media Planner & Buyer:
As a forward-thinker in performance marketing, you will contribute to the strategy development of brand campaigns. This will include the ability to understand and interpret briefs and the application of insights to develop marketing and communications solutions.
You will Identify and implement media across multi- digital media platforms, set viable objectives and KPIs, and recommend/develop measurement methodology against all briefs.
Digital Media Buying
Simultaneously while in planning mode for some account/s, you will run campaigns on Facebook, Adwords, Programmatic, and 3rd party digital publishers. This means you are someone familiar with tracking platforms such as DCM, Sizemek, and IAS. You are also familiar with analytics platforms like GA, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
Manage Data Reports
In order to effectively monitor campaign progress, you will ensure regular reporting is delivered on time and accurately. This includes campaigns being tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and media efficiencies.
You are a Team Player
Your growth comes with your readiness to collaborate and resourcefulness to take advantage of various learning stimuli. In your role, you will have the opportunity to facilitate cross-team learning and knowledge sharing.
There are several players involved in delivering a successful project or campaign. You will regularly work with internal specialist resources and group resources. With this, you will develop a strong working relationship with key agencies and media partners. This will include acting as the first point of contact for operational issues.
Manage Client Relationship
Your ability to draw out clues from clients is vital. With the rapport you can build through the conversations you can hone, you will develop and build relationships with clients, acting as the first point of contact on account requirements.
What would we like you to bring:
- At the very least, a Bachelor's Degree holder
- It is good that you have between 2-4 years of relevant experience in digital media planning
- You are a performance marketing-focused professional
- You understand biddable media across multiple channels
- Familiarity with biddable tools such as Facebook, Adwords, Programmatic, 3rd party digital publishers
- Familiar with ad tracking platforms such as DCM, Sizemek, IAS
- Familiarity with GA, Appsflyer, Adjust, etc.
- You are adept at researching, and your deep curiosity leads to a great line of questioning
- You have a background having worked in either Media, Consulting, Ad-agency, or digital agency
- You are keen to be in a client-facing/coordination role
- Working with multiple stakeholders such as suppliers, advertisers, and media owners is a normal setup for you
- At least 2-3 years managing paid/performance-based digital campaigns directly, and 1-2 years managing a team and being responsible for client engagement and communications
- In-depth knowledge of the broader digital media landscape for both branding and direct response campaigns
An opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Surround yourself with experts in performance marketing
- Salary up to SGD 4,500 max only
- Join a culture of regular knowledge sharing, where industry news and trends, trying out new technologies and problem-solving bring out the popcorn in the office, occasional beers sometimes
- Open communication, respectful community, no barrier to achieving excellence, a pathway to maturity in roles