Digital Technology Lead for a Highly Innovative Agency | Tech, Creative & Strategy | Up to SGD 6,500 max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you someone who spent the first years of their career in tech?
- Are you someone who is simply solution-oriented and that’s how you developed your passion for tech?
- Do you have a full understanding of the digital media landscape? Well-versed in e-commerce, social commerce and coming up with the right digital strategy?
- Do you consider yourself having developed a mature capability of managing projects and at the same conversing to clients effectively?
- Are you looking to work with innovative, collaborative, dependable and passionate people?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: A company that specializes in helping brands develop their customer’s loyalty
Your new employer had its humble beginnings back in 2001 where they understood clearly and allowed themselves be guided in the fact that every business is unique. Therefore, they have always taken a deeper approach in understanding customer insights. Be it on digital platforms, creative services or tech products, this company enables the ongoing profitability and competitive advantage of their clients in every market they enter.
Being a Partner to well-known Global, brands, narrowing to specialize in local market offerings, this agency always activates its creative and unique proposition to its clients. It would not come as a surprise at all that their client retention is impressive and their team members have been obviously developing a career growth within the organization
The Role; Digital Technology Lead
- As a Digital Technology Lead, you are someone who can provide technical leadership (full-stack), to effectively work with product owners and across wider teams
- Drawing from your years of experience in tech, you will surely be able to ensure high quality design and code delivery
- You are someone who understands clearly the bottomline for clients and the journey to achieve project goals and delivery cycles
- Imparting your own skills and developing the best practices for technical skills of the developers, you will contribute to the growth and expertise your colleagues
- With your keen eye for design, you will assist to produce technical designs and solution approaches for new products/assets
- Being a leader, you are able to diligently conduct reviews for team members
- With the crucial understanding across and between urgent, non-urgent, important or non important, you are able to lead and manage effectively the activities and task assignments for the development team
- Develop robust API for internal and external use
- Fostering a highly competitive and high-performing team, you will continuously share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team
- You will be heavily involved in the wider regional and group development community, where together with the team, you will be able to identify good practices to adapt in order to improve internal processes and tech stacks
What would we like you to bring:
- You are someone who is highly technical and effective in communicating across various teams
- You have the right experience with emerging technologies and apply them to the company’s product stack
- Diploma/Degree in IT, Software Programming, Computer Science or related discipline
- You have about 6+ years of working experience in software development
- Technical / Team Lead experience, solution design, deployment.
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Work with a highly progressive and innovative team who are data-driven in all their approach
- Be part of an organization who takes good care of their people and grows well with their partners
- Stimulate your leaderships skills and experience steady growth and achievement with the team
- Salary up to SGD 6,500
- Work with a multi-cultural team
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital