Facebook Ad Strategic Planner | Brand & Product, Media buying | Regional Account (SEA)
- Are you ready to go big across Southeast Asia and the Pacific region?
- Are you nitty-gritty about Facebook marketing and everything that has to do with brand management through social media platforms ?
- Do you enjoy taking ownership of the brand your team represents?
- Do you have the right attitude and foundation to thrive and represent big brands? Within a team lead position?
- Are you an experienced social media marketer who understands culture and the right messaging? Creative, hits KPIs and goals?
Sound like the place for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
Your new employer: Bringing ideas to life. Limitless
This advertising agency is built on the vision of bringing to life innovative ideas that influence the market and consumers through marketing. To that extent, they are fully equipped with people and technology that altogether enriches its multi-cultural environment. This is their share of shaping the world into a better place to live.
This agency has offices across the globe, they are one of the biggest names worldwide. With Singapore office being the regional hub for SEA, they ensure long-term growth and success by carefully making hiring decisions and employee investments. It is the values and the people that build their culture and every year is a step forward.
If it does not lead to action, impactful engagement, then it is simply ineffective. This agency has the right approach to delivering communications and marketing solutions by creating multi-variate strategies, creative solutions, integrated marketing and communications, providing the right digital experience that best represents the brand and what it is about.
They are a silent name behind big players. They combine a professional approach to getting things done. Do what you do best, create strategies and be a part of a collaborative team who instils discipline to see through goals. This organization is decisive, a go-getter and resembles a spirit of success and great relationships in everything they do.
All these things are not easy but they provide strong leadership to put together a venue and environment for dreams to come to life, and you have got to work for it.
Sounds like the right place for you?
Your new Job: Facebook Ad Strategic Planner
Key responsibilities (limited to the Facebook platform):
- Manage holistic strategic digital direction for brand and product launches
- Guide campaign execution through strategy, in order for media planning teams to achieve business growth
- Lead in new business pitches from brief to ideation
- Take the lead of Social Ad platform operation strategy in regional level covering 8 markets in SEA
- Analyze Social Ad platform campaign execution data and generate the insights to drive the right business objective (Awareness, Engagement, Conversion, Retention)
- Build up frameworks as KPD (Key Performance Driver)
- Build the strategy along the product’s launch cycle to drive maximized conversion by orchestrating consumer decision journey
- Lead client consultation to help them achieve their business objectives
- Guide the local media buying teams while auditing the campaign structure in their ad accounts
- Provide guidance to the full structure of data analytics through reporting
- Develop and drive conversion analysis based on multiple attribution profile to identify higher conversion propensity audiences and find the opportunity to optimize marketing actions when acquiring traffic
- In-depth analysis to analyze the pattern of targeting (audience & placement) and type of creative message to create better conversion through the funnel
- Build the dotcom visitor’s re-targeting strategy based on visit pattern through digital media tag (Google UTM Tag & Facebook Pixel) to grow digital media efficiency
Does this sound like a good challenge for you?
What we need from you?
As the new Facebook Ad Strategic Planner | Brand & Product, Media buying | Regional Account (SEA)
you should have:
- 8-10 years of digital experience in the advertising industry
- 4 years of hands-on experience of Social Ad operations (ideal if you are the budget owner too)
- Hands on experience of Digital media (Facebook ADs) from campaign planning / execution / performance analytics
- Data analytics capability to analyze the campaign execution data and come up with actionable insights
- Strategic planning capability to build the marketing strategy
- Possess leadership qualities and is able to lead a team
- Data story telling – how to deliver the message with logical story telling by utilizing the data points
- Good presentation skills – Build up the idea as good-looking presentation format (Power Point)
- Timeline & Resource management – Manage the resource to deliver the output along to the timeline
- Client communication & expectation management – Deal with client expectation with proper communication level
- Vocal and confident disposition
What they offer:
- See your strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Mobile reimbursements of up to SGD 150 depending on job grade
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply via the application button below, send your CV and motivation to email@example.com, or directly contact me via WhatsApp at +65 8510 6942.