Hands-on knowledge on Paid Digital Media | Senior Client Executive | Singapore | Up to 4k Monthly
- Do you want to be part of a regional-focused team?
- Are you interested in contributing to a digital transformation effort for a global financial institution?
- What about building the brand for this renowned client?
Sound like the place for you? Then read on, there’s more for you!
The Role: Senior Client Executive | Hands-on knowledge of Paid Digital Media
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assist in developing integrated and digital media strategy, channel recommendations, and preparation of media plans
- Liaise with media owners for proposals
- Collect and analyze data to determine the best media mix for campaigns
- Engage clients and creative agencies in day-to-day operations
- Negotiate with media owners for better rates and value ads.
- Book ads – both managed service and self-service.
- Liaise with media vendors & creative agencies for material submission
- Digital ad ops (campaign set up on self-serve platforms, tag ads and client’s site, ensure ads are delivered efficiently and tags are firing)
- Monitor campaign performance, weekly digital reporting, end of campaign reporting, reconciliation of final costs for finance billings
- Client liaison for campaign approvals
- Provide written brief to Buyers for all media
- Ensure billing of invoices in internal systems and liaising with clients for POs
- Work with finance specialists to ensure timely and accurate treatment of invoices with external stakeholders.
Your new employer: A Culture of Agility, Support and Growth that drives Businesses to Succeed!
Your new employer is one of the most successful companies in the world of advertising, communications, and digitalization today.
Over the long decades of continuous growth of the business, it has developed into a reputable name that it is now.
Through various campaign, they bring honor to the people, brands, and organizations they worked with from the sports industry, finance, FMCG, luxury, beauty, tech, and so much more.
The company has grown to thousands of employees across the globe and building capabilities in specialized units and cohesive clusters in marketing and advertising.
It drives ongoing innovation by leveraging data, history, research, technological developments and putting a strong culture of collaboration and progress at the core of how they work together.
Having been a multi-awarded agency, which is well-respected in Singapore, this Global Firm continuously bags awards, projects, and exclusive partnerships with its clients.
And with the development of working arrangement nowadays, every minute counts. Hence, the need to be more effective with workflows, meetings, and collaborations are supported by providing as much structure to allow proper space for work and home life today.
What do we need from you?:
- Minimum 1 year agency side experience in a digital strategy and/or execution role
- Strong aptitude for learning and growth-oriented mindset
- Ability to build strong relations with colleagues, clients, and network partners
- Able to generate and present well-considered ideas and solutions
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
- Team player able to demonstrate high initiative and enthusiasm
Are you up for the challenge?
If so, then APPLY now or send your resume to email@example.com