Head of Media | Integrated | Leadership | Adwords, Google Products, DV360 | OOH | Salary up to SGD 8k max
- Would you like to take a lead of a hardworking integrated media team?
- Do you want to work in one of the biggest agency networks in Asia?
- Do you want to have access to big corporations as clients therefore big campaign budgets?
- Are you at a stage in your career where you want to leave a footprint in the advertising world?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Integrated Advertising & Communications Powerhouse
Your new employer is a well-respected advertising agency that is powered by a whole network of advertising agencies that provides solutions and services in digital, advertising, communications, PR, events, media, research and more. Through the strength of the group, they empower various global brands to reach, engage and capture the sentiments of their audiences.
For over 100 years, they have been challenging the advertising space and sparring with clients to groom and grow a long-term and generation-to-generation partnerships. Emerging strong, successful and humane, this well-reputed organization has been known quite well to take care of its people as they believe this is the only way to innovate—together.
Your New Job; Head of Media | Media Planning & Buying | Integrated | Leadership | Adwords, Google Products, DV360 | OOH
Leading a young team of passionate, hard-working individuals, you are in it for a long ride to work side by side across the agency network’s brilliant minds and passionate vigour in the advertising world. You will get the chance to produce regional work and continue to foster a successful and respectful relationships with your team, clients and partners.
It’s a major thing to deliver to the needs of the business and it is a completely similar game to fulfil the growth and development aims of its team members.
Therefore in leveraging on cross-markets and cross-teams collaboration and shared learning across various subject matter expertise, the culture of the company keeps getting stronger over the years. Having the need for a Head of Media is a growth move. In the midst of all that is happening in the world today, they are thriving in a steady growth. As a new Head of Media in addition to the team, you will get to play a critical role and sharpening the team’s abilities to do more for their clients and help your team members increase their pace of learning.
What do we need from you?
- You are someone with more than 10 years of experience within the integrated and digital advertising industry
- You have a solid experience in your ability to lead people
- Strong performance inclination with an athlete’s mindset – with an ambition to strive for excellence and kick goals with a view to continuously improve.
- You hold a senior ground in driving stakeholder conversations with clients
- You are able to drive an inclusive dialogue to develop an array of solutions to your clients
- Hygiene work is one thing, it’s another that you always have an eye for what could be better
- Together with the team, you will develop B2C and B2B campaigns to target the right audience
- You have several experience across digital media platforms such as search, social, display and mobile
- You already did the execution for several years across Google products such as Campaign Manager, DV360 and Adwords.
- Your ability to lead is a craft you are constantly honing. You are able and willing to build high performing teams.
- Your communication skills is key. You have the effective ability to manage expectations among different people.
What will you get in return?
- Pursue a lead role in one of the advertising leaders in the world today
- Salary of up to SGD 8,000 max
- Work with a well-respected agency that built its success by building industry expertise for over 100 years
- An opportunity to be build yourself, focus on great work and do more with a supportive team
- Take pride in how the company and your projects perform
- Work with new technologies and be a trusted partner to your clients and team members