Large-scale, Enterprise Performance Marketing Senior Executive for a top-performing Agency | Learn and execute, fast-paced | Singapore-based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have performance based campaign management experience?
- Have you got hands-on Search campaign management experience?
- Would you like manage omni-channel marketing campaigns?
- Do you want to work for the big accounts in different industries?
Perfect timing, we have an opportunity for you!
Company: Where media, technology and data meet together! Join the elite.
Our client is one of the leading performance based marketing agencies in the world. With almost 40 offices globally and close to 400 specialist, they belong ever to a powerful media group with thousands of employees. By joining this team you would be joining the performance based elite. They offer channel expertise across SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Performance Display, Conversion Optimization and Dynamic Creative Optimization, as well as multi-channel products. Their clients are the most well-known brands within finance, insurance, e-commerce, FMCG, entertainment and more.
Performance based marketing specialist: Creating brands by increasing results.
Our client has created a very good name for themselves. They have been receiving several requirements and therefore they are looking for a new colleague. The new clients have to be serviced, so what they are looking for is someone who can join the team and manage the campaigns from day one. As a performance based specialist you will manage campaigns for regional accounts in multiple markets. The campaigns are omnichannel, but the biggest part of the budget will be spend on Search/SEM. You will have to look into the customer journey and select several touchpoints in order to create the ultimate ROI. You will work with a select of different tools and dive into the data of the campaigns. This you will do together with your teammembers
- Candidate to ensure excellent value delivery from a client servicing, account management, project management, planning & strategy as well as overall program execution perspective.
- Write and deliver performance plans and be hands-on with the translation of these strategies into the final media recommendations/plans.
- Collaborate with the team mates in the development of performance strategies and analyses for Clients (e.g., target audience recommendation, programmatic, media selection criteria/scoring model, geographic targeting, timing/scheduling strategy).
- Driving innovative ideas all along the process from account management / planning to the creative/ execution aspects
- Assisting in new business development pitches working with key Team leads / stakeholders.
- Drafting paid performance proposals and presentations working with the local country teams / stakeholders.
- Manage Google, Facebook and other affiliate relationship for accounts under management
- Liaise with relevant client and 3rd party teams in the construction of paid performance campaigns
Build campaign structure based on client brief and work with ad-operations team based out of India
- Develop and manage all components of a paid performance campaign, including keyword portfolio development, conversion optimization, keyword bidding, and maintaining / improving day-to-day campaign spend
- Sell new project ideas to Client and help to grow business.
Skills & Expertise
- Proficiency in AdWords products – Search, GDN, Gmail ads, Youtube etc
- Basic experience & understanding of the RTB space – DSPs, DMPs and other parts of the eco-system. Specific experience working with DBM will be a plus
- Proficiency in Facebook ads and marketing
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and any other web analytics platforms; flair to data analytics and associated platforms / technologies.
- Experience in using bid management & ad serving platforms (Kenshoo, DS3, Marin ). Any prior experience with the DeltaX platform will be a plus.
- Experience with dashboards platforms will be a plus (Tableau, Qlikview etc.)
- Sound understanding of third-party ad serving platforms (DCM, Sizmek etc.). Hands-on experience will be a plus.
Passion towards digital, interactive, technology data, analytics and everything performance; high energy & enthusiasm, great collaborative spirit, ability to work under pressure, ability to work in unstructured environments, individual & team player, pragmatic, has strong integrity & value-system, hardworking, multi-tasking, ability to hit the ground running & used to steep learning curves, can-do / positive attitude, willing to take risks, unlearn & learn, honesty, humility and hunger to grow.
What they offer:
- Salary depending on experience
- Training and education.
- Learning from the best specialists and great mentorship
- Working with international brands.
- Experiencing different tools and therefore increasing your own market value.
- Global career growth opportunities.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital