Magnetize opportunities for clients & yourself | Digital Account Manager | Lead Generation | up to SGD 5,000 monthly
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Experienced at communicating with & managing clients in New Zealand market
- Strong understanding of Digital Marketing ecosystem
- Knowledgeable about lead generation & data aggregation
Attracted? then dont remain protracted… reach out now!
Company: world leading Lead Generation & Data Aggregator
Almost 20 years in the business of providing high quality high volume consumer leads & data aggregation, that help companies generate profitable customers.
Now global and reaching 30+ countries, it has pioneered providing customized and targeted consumer databases in Asia for the last decade. This top of the funnel online marketing company has been leading provider for state-of-the-art lead generation, while always championing consumer data protection – technically innovative with advanced quality filters.
They provide professional database solutions to various verticals, such as banking and insurance, survey, travel, health and beauty, lifestyle and online retail.
Role : Digital Account Manager
Immediate need for an experienced Digital Account Manager familiar with the New Zealand market. Someone who can hit the ground running to immediately take over the servicing & communicating with existing clients, as well as prospective partners smoothly.
- Client Management & Client Communication
- Setting up, Managing and Executing Client’s Campaigns
- Managing and growing assigned client accounts
- Work closely with Sales Manager to manage sales cycle of new clients
- Online campaign management and campaign optimization
- Data extractions for Clients & Email Marketing
- Number crunching, Reporting and Invoicing
The Ideal Digital Account Manager.
- Minimum of 4 year(s) of working experience in digital marketing & client servicing
- Experience in handling New Zealand market
- Background & understanding in lead generation
- Ready to make an impact & hit the ball running immediately
- Possess an analytical mind set
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (both written & oral) in English
- Open to Singaporean work pass holders
- Candidate possesses at least a Diploma in Advertising/Media, Mass Communications, Marketing, or equivalent.
- Experience in planning and executing client campaigns
- Experience in managing and growing client accounts
- Ability to meet the sales/revenue target
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, and able to respond well under pressure
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate results
- Highly motivated and team player
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital