Marketing Manager, Taobao Expert for a global lifestlyle brand, baby products | China market, SG - Based | Salary up to SGD 4k max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you have strong familiarization in ecommerce, specifically in Taobao Mall?
- Do you have strong fluency in Chinese in language to effectively liaise with Partners?
- Do you have the right attitude and foundation to thrive and represent a global brand within the baby products industry?
- Does not have to be a parent to communicate and lead brand messaging?
- Drive sales from China market
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Beautifully made baby products and Toys
This global lifestyle brand designs premium things for the small ones to use like gears and toys. It belongs to one of the most trusted manufacturing companies in Singapore. Now independently managed, this brand continues to live a mission of building smart products for modern parents. They now have a huge presence in over 40 countries globally.
The Role; Marketing Manager, China Market
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive and cohesive plan to drive consumer journey from awareness through to conversion and loyalty.
- Develop and implement short- and long-term campaigns to increase E-Commerce traffic, conversion, and average order value, profitability and reduce shopping cart abandonment.
- Establish and maintain overall Tmall Marketing Roadmap, working closely with the China marketing manager.
- Optimize E-Commerce channel website design and layout to promote a premium customer experience.
- Search and review new technology and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital business.
- Manage and promote online customer services and operations to achieve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Work with Global team to help create long term eCommerce & digital strategy for China. This includes channel strategy, pricing strategy, SKU planning etc.
- About 5-7 years of overall experience with 3 years in International retail, Tmall, or B-to-C ecommerce.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin to liaise effectively with the team and operate day to day campaigns on Tmall
- Experience in managing small teams, preferred.
- Desire to take on the responsibility of growing a high-potential ecommerce business.
- Ability to balance between robust analytical capability and an interest in the creative process.
- Attitude to work collaboratively and globally.
- Role in Singapore, travel to China will be required.
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Be a lead in China Market, for a global brand
- Improve on your e-commerce skills and exposure
- Strategize and implement, directly experience campaign impact on sales
- Be equipped with the right support team consisting of copywriters, designers
- See your ideas unfold
- Salary up to SGD 4k Max
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital
Apply for this job
Here's how Finest People works:
After applying for the job you'll receive an e-mail where you will be asked to fill in our intake-form. Afterwards we'll contact you as soon as possible. Want to get in touch before we do? Call +65 6864 9645.
A recruiter with deeper knowledge of your go-to market will get in touch with you. During a scheduled call, you'll get to know each other, discuss your professional background, determine your USP's and review more roles that could be interesting for you.
Excited about one of the jobs we've discussed? And does your profile match our clients criteria? Then we’ll introduce you to set up an interview!
If there's mutual interest, we'll schedule an interview for you. In this first interview you'll discuss the role, talk about your professional background, and both check if there's a click.
You've been invited to a second interview! It's common that the client asks you to make a case study (on beforehand or during this interview) to show that you're competent enough to meet the standards of the role.
Does it feel like this role is made for you? No doubt? Pleased with the conditions? Client happy?! Then we can congratulate you on your new job!