Media Buyer | Paid Social & Paid Search | Startup Media Agency | Remote work in Singapore & Malaysia
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Looking for a close-knit Start-Up vibe for your next workplace?
- Do you want to work with global & regional brands?
- Are you at a stage in your career where you want to leave a footprint in the advertising world?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: The Start-Up Vibe, Owning a Huge Chunk Piece of the Paid Social Pie in Singapore
Your new employer is not your typical agency. They don’t work like one, sound like one, or act like one. They believe in disruption over dollars and execute world-class digital advertising strategies for established brands looking to expand their business globally at an accelerated pace.
They are young and focused, which is why they are successful. They have proven that by getting rid of the unnecessary and by focusing on the right things that matter—internally within the growth of the organization and its people, and towards their clients and partners; they experienced the tipping point of ongoing success. The good news is they are here to stay and to scale.
Being an ROI-focused company, this agency is focused on ensuring ongoing wins for its clients. They claim success in delivering results because their business model allows them to keep doing more for their client for as long as they are helping them succeed whether in short campaigns or longer phases.
They also run their boot camps and open their doors so they can help more people be exposed to the world of Digital Advertising. The sweet spot for them? They are pretty good in Paid Social because of the effectiveness of how they continuously do their Ad Optimization and Strategy.
What will you do as the new Media Buyer?
Their team is rapidly expanding and they're looking for an energetic and insightful Media Buyer to partner with our clients in strategizing and executing their digital marketing campaigns to scale their businesses globally including the US, UK, AUS, and SEA.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Drive performance-marketing activities, including media buying and optimization of paid digital channels (primarily Facebook/Instagram, Tiktok, and Google Search)
- Optimise and scale all assigned ad accounts
- Focus on the ROAS of all marketing activities and have the creative ability to constantly improve performance
- Monitor and report on performance marketing effectiveness and user activity, and act upon this intelligence
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, opportunities, and learning in online marketing
- Develop media strategy, channel/ platform recommendations and prepare the detailed media plan
- Collaborate with all media owners and internal teams to ensure all deliverables are met/launched on time and optimized throughout the campaign duration
- Maintain accurate, accessible, and organized documentation
- Weekly digital reporting, end-of-campaign reporting, and reconciliation of final costs for finance billings
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of key presentations for the clients
What do we need from you?
As a Digital Media Planner, you are a driven individual who is not afraid of aggressive deadlines and can work autonomously. Someone who has exceptional attention to detail, coupled with excellent organizational skills, and a person with an analytical mindset, someone who can easily identify & explain variance from targets.
- Knowledge of the execution and optimization of campaigns on digital marketing campaigns (2+ years experience)
- Hands-on Performance Marketing experience
- Comfortable analysing and presenting data
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, with very strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers, and internal teams
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
Is this going to be your next job?
Take the step and let us hear from you! Apply immediately via the application button below, and send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 84076314.