Performance Marketing Lead for a Tech Product that enhances the quality of human life | Search, Social & Display | Salary up to SGD 4k plus
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you believe in striving in your skills and in your job through doing meaningful work?
- Do you want to be a part of a company who is in the business of serving others through great product and service?
- Are you confident in your skills in performance marketing?
- Are you someone who runs campaigns in paid search and paid social?
- Do you understand how to capture potential customers online and monitor every dollar spent in a campaign?
- Bottomline, does it excite you to see a direct correlation in the success of your campaigns by bringing new customers to the product you will market?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: A health tech company with an intrinsic purpose. A company that embraces their mission and executes in complete sustainable way
Your new employer is on a mission to cater to select customers in the market. They cater to a specific need that is not commonly solved yet. And their product enhances the quality of life for human beings. They help enhance the human senses through technology.
Being a young organization, their key metric to success is the satisfaction of their customers and their growth in the business through the years. These things determine how much more they can do for others. They are an award-winning company that truthfully embraces their mission. They inspire their employees first, through a deep understanding of their purpose in the community and that’s how they serve their customers. There’s a growing demand for their product and service and you could be the person that can help solve the missing piece.
Your next Role; Performance Marketing Lead. Campaign Owner
As a Performance Marketing Lead..
- The core purpose of this role is to help customers with specific needs that meet the solution they provide, find them online and receive the best product and service that they deserve
- You are someone who understands the big picture, and how campaigns interplay between campaigns and channels.
- You are a specialist in performance marketing, and you can confidently plan and run the campaigns yourself
- As someone who has ran multiple kinds of campaigns for the past years, you now have a very good understanding of the “business” in running marketing efforts
- You are someone who is always developing their expertise in biddable media across social, search and display and open to explore new channels and markets as the company and achievements grow
- You are curious, inquisitive and relentless and forming a customer journey that is measure by generating leads
- You are confident enough to maintain conversations with C-levels, you have a fight over flight response to decision making
- Through your years of experience running online campaigns, you help products and services be found online through a combination of effort both in paid media and through compelling content (where you will get supported by an agency) that lead potential customers to the company’s page
- You have a deep understanding about performance marketing and you have technical experience in actual tools and platforms with cross channels across social media marketing, content marketing, paid search, performance display and landing page conversion rate optimization
- On a regular basis, you are responsible for creating a marketing plan, execute them and monitor its performance on a regional scope
- Like every dedicated professional in performance marketing, you let data speak for itself. You know your customers are, where they are, you can speak to them and attract them to find you for solutions
- Being someone who is on top of their game, you have the ability to deliver effective communication to cross functional teams
What would we like you to bring
- Your competitive nature to outperform best results so far
- Your relentless attitude to perform
- Your attention to detail and ability to ask the right questions therefore seek the right answers
- Your knowledge and experience in performance marketing that can further be enhanced through challenges and additional exposure
- Your up-to-date knowledge in your tech domain
- Your consistency in taking full responsibility to perform in your domain
- Your ability to communicate clearly across teams
- Your willingness to keep improving and go the extra mile
- To hit the ground running, be the subject matter expert
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Run the campaigns, work with a healthy campaign budget
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Performance bonus on an annual basis
- Operate on regional campaigns
- Work with data, test your theories, research, experience and expertise
- Be part of an apolitical culture who cares deeply about their people and the customers they serve