Project Manager, Market Research | Solid Support & Leadership, High Integrity | Salary up to SGD 4k
- Are you building your career within the Market Research Industry?
- Do you pride yourself within a project management function?
- Do you want to work in a wide array of survey methodologies and data analytics solutions?
- Is working in a highly growth-oriented company and passionate people crucial for you?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take! [/intro]
Your new employer: Where Passion & Ambition Meet with Stability and Strong Team Synergy
This company stemmed from seven years of on-going success of its mother company. Based originally in Australia, it's currently being led by an ambitious, well-connected yet humble leader with sights on expanding across the region. The goal is gather invaluable data and provide stories to customers, challenging the traditional analytics business model and moving further into the online sector.
With a product that's currently live and in the Singapore market, this company is always on the lookout for “the next big thing” in the data space. The goal is simple; To ensure client satisfaction through well-running projects. So a Project Manager is in this for an integral role.
The humble and hardworking CEO of this company believes that nobody should have to tell you what you can or can't do – it's simply a matter of what you want to achieve, and how they can help you achieve it. The culture of this company is not to push yourself to the limit but to work smart and be strategic; to place all right pieces in all the right boxes and strike when the timing is right.
Your next Role; The Project Manager
Being part of a lean and supportive team, you will be the primary support in terms of undertaking project management activities in market research.
This role requires experience in Market Research and Project Management to work with Singapore and potentially regional clients in near future. The suitable candidate should be highly keen in pursuing a career in research, project management, account management with a full exposure to market research projects.
You will get to lead online market research projects to ensure deliverables are sent to client according to their requirement. In order to deliver, you will regularly liaise with clients (end clients or agencies) on their research requirements and daily project management activities from questionnaire review through fulfilment/ deliverables.
As a natural scope of your work, you will create project schedule for each project and communicate to all stakeholders, and update them in case of changes to manage their expectation due to any changes
Survey solutions is at the core of the organizations’ value offerings. You will get to review questionnaire to check on survey flow and provide input to improve the flow of the questioning. This puts your experience and creativity to the test. Your teammates are there to work with you cohesively.
You will get to coordinate with multi-national operation teams for internal projects/ commercial online market research surveys with regard to research design, questionnaire design, survey scripting, data processing, translation, coding, etc. Someone in this vertical will right away be excited in having the opportunity to get exposed to various practices from different project types.
You will review sample criteria of each project and make sample pulls in batches for sample outgo prioritization during fieldwork period and estimate expected completes based on actual fieldwork metrics and make recommendation on how to complete the project at higher efficiency.
With your close proximity to the projects and process, you will get to recommend data validation checks to increase the level of data quality to be collected. You will also monitor fieldwork progress on daily basis and alert team members in case of any potential unexpected anticipated issues.
What would we like you to bring
- – Firstly, you also come from a Market Research background
- You are passionate about project management
- You have a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in market research involving strong exposure to research and project management
- Experience in managing online ad-hoc and tracker projects
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, especially in data editing skills like database lookup (vlookup)
- Experience in handling multiple data formats, i.e. Excel (e.g.: CSV, ASCII), SPSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, client service oriented
- Self-motivated, able to manage projects well in tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving abilities
- Strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Plus point for knowledge/ usage in Decipher, Qualtrics or/and Survey Monkey
- Open to lead new market research product solutions initiatives
- You have a hiigh level of integrity. When you love who you are on your job, you naturally perform.
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Grow within a company who values integrity above all– this means you have integrity in yourself therefore you have it 100% at work
- You are a team-player already therefore you will benefit greatly around an environment of great support
- Salary of up to SGD 4k
- Sky is the limit for opportunities to learn
- Get rewarded for the output you bring in
- Health insurance
- Mobile allowance