Search Manager, Regional Agency | Global Brand, tech and data-driven | Salary up to SGD 7k max
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to take on the challenge of working with a global agency and provide search marketing strategies for a global consumer technology brand and will be executed all over SEA?
- Do you imagine yourself ready to set the standard for PPC and SEO, allowing for business growth through empowering your team with your expert strategies?
- Do you feel that now is the most compelling time for you to join a team that will enable you to deal directly with senior stakeholders, therefore influencing budget and inflow of new projects?
- Do you want to use the latest technology within search and analytics?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Technology meets with passionate minds
Your new employer is a well-known Global Marketing Company established in 1970s, now with 50 plus offices spread in various continents in the world. They are at the forefront of using the latest technology whilst maintaining creativity and passion for story -telling through their campaigns which rely heavily in real data. They represent some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world that showed the foundation of life-long success and that is to stay true to its mission towards people and making the world a better place through its products and services that improve the quality of life.
Withstanding the test of time and ongoing demand for change, adaptation and innovation, your next employer places people as one of its biggest investments. They value learning through various ways of exposure be it in constant trainings, knowledge sharing, and providing opportunities to work across different projects and functions. Together, they built a culture of constant self-improvement and remains to be in a constant pursuit to build the company together.
The job: Search Manager – SEO and SEM
- In this regional role, you analyze Search ADs performance attribution and optimization strategy for regional client covering 8 countries in SEA including AU/NZ
- You will utilize Google Marketing Platform (GA360, Google Big Query, Google Data studio, Campaign Manager, Google Adwords, Double Click, DV 360, etc.) as marketing insight & strategy
- As a highly analytical professional, you will reinforce your hands-on capability in running analysis using multiple Google platforms
- You will spearhead a strategic planning based on the analysis insights for SEM & SEO
- As someone in mid senior level, you will further enhance your already good client communication and presentation skills
What would we like you to bring
- Given your hands on experience in running Search AD (Google Adwords), it will be easy for you to run strategies in this platform
- Hands on experience in running Google Display/Youtube AD through Double Click/ DV360/ Adwords
- Hands on experience in site optimization based on SEO analysis through Google Search console and 3rd party tools (SEM Rush)
- Hands on experience in running holistic marketing performance analysis through Google analytics mapping the Google AD network
- Hands on experience in utilizing Google Big Query to consolidate the Google AD & Google Analytics Data to analyze consumer journey holistically
- Core analytics : Google Analytics (GA360)
- Search AD : Google Adwords (Display & Search) / Double Click / DV 360 / Youtube
- SEO : Search console, SEM Rush
- Google marketing cloud : Google Big Query, Data studio (optional)
- Analytical techniques : My SQL, Python (optional)
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Be part of an agency in the forefront of one of the biggest and strongest brands in the world
- Actual Data access
- Grow into a leadership role
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on job grade
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital