Senior Programmatic Trader | Award-winning Global Media agency | Programmatic | Trading | SGD 4500 | Singapore
Your new job: Senior Programmatic Trader | Award-winning Global Media agency | Programmatic | Trading
- Would you like to be in the best learning grounds out there?
- Looking for a place to work with experts in programmatic?
- Want to experience working with unicorn global brands?
Then this might be the next great move for your career!
Your new employer: Award–winning Global Media agency that builds relationships, builds careers, & builds businesses!
With openness, creativity, and collaboration at its core, this company has been in the industry over 3 decades – acquiring history, knowledge, and connections that have brought the attention of marketers to their craft and ingenuity.
As they continue to grow, they are now active in 100 different offices in 70+ countries and are continuously evolving, shaped by their people through diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusivity.
Your new Job: Senior Programmatic Trader | Award–winning Global Media agency | Programmatic | Trading
Your day-to-day would be:
- Working with the planning teams to develop, deliver, and maintain programmatic media plans based on client goals and objectives
- Formulating cross-device media campaign strategies
- Working with the Digital Director on larger annual planning work or brand digital strategies
- Collaborating with vendors or media owners, as well as internal teams to produce holistic plans
- Being able to coordinate regarding internal queries relating to programmatic, campaigns, and client inquiries
- Supporting reports and building out interesting insight from the delivered campaigns that will help influence future planning strategies
What we would like you to bring:
As the new Senior Programmatic Trader | Award–winning Global Media agency | Programmatic | Trading, will need the following from you:
- Operational experience with DSPs (DV360, TTD, etc), FB Ads, & Google Ads
- Strong communication, listening skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent numerical skills and confidence analysing data using Excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects and markets at once
What would set you apart?
- Experience working on world-class, well-known brands
- Eye for detail – ensuring that processes and guidelines are being followed.
- Accountability on projects handled
- Ability to work with local market teams in providing guidance, training on platform/workflow/technology use and supporting them in implementation towards positive outcomes
- Looking for an opportunity to work on the operational platforms and processes which will underpin our work in many countries (across APAC and the world)
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with a team of digital Media experts
- A highly collaborative work across your teammates’ company
- A positive and vibrant office with members who care deeply about their team
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to