SEO Specialist |Global Agency | SEO | Organic Search | Earn up to SGD 4,200 per month | Singapore Based
- Passionate about SEO?
- Looking for a way to up your (SEO & its different facets) game?
- Want an awesome hands-on manager?
Read on; this opportunity is for you!
Your new Employer: Your new employer: Award-winning Global Media agency that builds relationships, builds careers, & builds businesses!
With openness, creativity, and collaboration at its core, this company, with over 3 decades of history, knowledge, and connections, brought the attention of marketers to their craft and ingenuity.
As they continue to grow, they are currently active in 100 different offices in 70+ countries and are continuously evolving, shaped by their people through diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusivity.
Your new Job: As the New SEO Specialist
Your day-to-day tasks include:
- Reporting to the Senior SEO Manager
- Running SEO campaigns
- Handling Technical, Outreach & Content development.
- Formulating long-term Search strategies.
- Preparing comprehensive technical audits & suggesting recommendations for improvement.
- Creating innovative content strategies that go beyond the traditional 'keyword' level
- Communicate in a simple and understandable method in order to explain the SEO process to clients.
- Directing communication with clients regularly.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with vendors and media partners.
- Able to establish and maintain effective relationships within the team, business units, and client
- Work with Finance to resolve billing discrepancies.
What do we need from you?
- Those from Boutique agencies are WELCOME!
- 1-4 years of relevant, hands-on SEO management experience.
- Understanding and usage of Screaming Frog and DeepCrawl.
- Knowledge of web analytic metrics.
- An understanding of SEO's role within the wider marketing mix, particularly the overlaps with paid search.
- Digital savvy, with specific proficiency in MS Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
What would set you apart?
- Interest and engages in non-search disciplines such as social, programmatic, and display.
- Business savvy
- Ability to present and communicate ideas in a coherent and effective manner
- Great interpersonal and communication skills internally with media owners and clients
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Working with a team of digital Media experts
- Strong collaborative work across your teammates' company
- A positive and vibrant office with members who care deeply about their team.
Does this sound like your new job?
Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume with your portfolio to email@example.com.