Social Media Manager for a data-driven marketing agency| Creative content and audience targeting| Salary up to SGD 4,500
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Do you want to ideate and create social media strategy for local to global brands?
- Do you believe the best way to go is to speak truth on social media, connecting so well with audience after considerable time spent in studying what matters to your listeners?
- Do you consider yourself adaptable, always wired to look for solutions, finding your self always asking the right questions?
- Does it excite you to lead creativity in such a way that is both passionate and results-driven?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? Able to communicate your ideas across team and various stakeholders?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Upholding Core Values, a DNA that replicates success
This marketing agency was founded in 2010. The goal was not just to establish a business, it was and always will be to create an organization that is growth-oriented, dependable, and will put people at the heart of the business be it to solve the most complex problems or to contribute to a more connected and human world with the help of using technology to its best purpose.
This agency is a stronghold, a place where people are at the heart of the business. They pride themselves in their reliability and balance between excellence in work and excellence in life. Catering to solutions such as B2B and B2C digital marketing, SEO, marketing automation, inbound marketing, website development, market & user insights etc. Altogether just some pieces building their profound understanding to factor in business, brand, audience, resources and success.
The Role; Social Media Manager
- Your creativity is a honed gift, you are someone who will continue to live for your craft, passionate about living
- Hands down, you know social media inside and out, you understand the game and its strategic impact on brand success.
- From social media strategy and content production to deep understanding of customer engagement, you’ve got these down pat because you will utilize resources from the team to technology and the business
- You get the nuances in each social media channel, the nuts and bolts, the science and art of it. To you, art and science are a perfect patch.
- You know social media so well you can comfortably post on a brand’s Facebook page one minute, spin an Instagram story the next and then generate actionable insights for a Twitter handle.
- Boosting social posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter? Easy-peasy. Simply put, you’re the social media specialist we’re looking for. You will take a look at our clients’ local and regional social media accounts, turn them inside out, and make their online presence sparkle.
- It’s a tall order—if you’re up for it, then bring your game on. It’s either you have it or at least the right mindset to be at a competitive level.
- You will lead the strategy, production, response management, and reporting for the social media channels of our clients
- Understand the client’s pain points and implement social media strategies and tactics that can effectively address them
- You will liaise with the creative team to produce high-impact, visually appealing content such as Facebook posts, Instagram stories, GIFs and videos
- You will generate reports and provide actionable insights to the client that will help meet the KPIs
- You will establish a close working relationship with the clients to ensure their satisfaction
What we would like you to bring:
- Your life in full is applied with creative flair, intelligence, self-awareness
- You have some kind of degree (or in lieu of it, you know quite a few things – bring it) it’s not really necessary because your work always speak for you, how you come across speaks loudly of you
- Confidence built from 3+ years of experience in an agency or similar capacity
- You have an Advanced social media knowhow (but of course!)
- A good eye to frame images and photos
- Bonus: Good skills in photo and image editing tools
- You are someone who refuses fluff
- Understands that writing a 140-word tweet is no easier than crafting a blog post intro
- Tends to obsess over the smallest details
- Lives on the internet
- Thinks of the customer foremost when writing or strategising
- Likes consuming information. Has a stash of fun, creative, interesting ideas sitting at the back of his or her head
- Can explain hard, complex ideas to anyone’s grandmother
- Can straddle between the B2B and B2C marketing landscapeWrite exceptionally well
- Understand Singaporean sensibilities and be fluent in ‘Singlish’
- Honour deadlines in the same way you honor your core values
- Know best-in-class practices and the latest trends and developments across different social media channels
- Champion brevity; you can deftly distill a blog or article into a snappy post
- Be proficient in Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads, and other social media management and listening tools
- Obsess over the smallest details (hashtags, punctuations) whilst still seeing the forest for the trees
- Trend-jack and use the hottest news to the brand’s advantage
- Spot opportunities to go viral and reach a massive audience
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Access to annual training relevant to your profession and industry
- Experience overall growth to an unimaginable level of learning, experience and boost your self-esteem around great people
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance-based bonus
- Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools
- Be part a family culture, company trips and bonding activities
- Be part of a team of passionate digital specialists
- Grow with annual training that is relevant to your profession and the industry
- Be part of our yearly company trip where our 4 offices come together to have fun
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital