Account Executive| Sales Hunter| Contact Center Solution | Omnichannel Customer Service| Singapore |SGD 15,000 monthly
- Are you a natural salesperson with a passion for technology and a drive to succeed?
- Want to have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company's success, driving revenue growth and achieving financial targets?
- Excited to be part of a team that values creativity, problem-solving, and finding new solutions to day-to-day portfolio-level challenges?
- Want to be at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries in the world today.
- Looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity?
Then what are you waiting for? This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Your Future Employer: Known as an innovation powerhouse that excels in AI, cloud and digital & is consistently recognized as the market leader in its domains, with over 8,500 employees across 30+ countries
This is a global technology company that provides software solutions to help businesses in various industries improve their operations and customer experiences. Their software products utilize advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation to help businesses make data-driven decisions and streamline their processes.
Their solutions are designed to help businesses manage customer interactions across multiple channels, optimize their contact center operations, and ensure regulatory compliance. Their product portfolio includes cloud-based contact center software, tools for analyzing customer interactions, and solutions for automating repetitive business processes. They also offer a suite of financial crime and compliance solutions to help businesses prevent fraud and money laundering.
They are a listed company software products that are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the Fortune 100 corporations, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, their software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions.
Your Next Role: Account Executive| Sales Hunter| Contact Center Solution |Omnichannel Customer Service
As an Account Executive , you will be the main point of contact for customers in a defined sales territory. Your primary responsibility will be to drive sales growth by working closely with presales teams to deliver a compelling value proposition that sets product portfolio apart from the competition. You will also be responsible for expanding our customer base into new and untapped markets, while also targeting historically aligned companies to displace our competitors. With your expertise in sales and door-opening techniques, you will be an integral part of the team, helping to position this company as a leader in the industry.
- Focus will be on maximizing sales activities and achieving quotas by prospecting for new accounts, building and maintaining relationships at all levels of the customer organization, and identifying opportunities and value for the customer.
- You will act as a dynamic “hunter” and demand generator, expanding the addressable market by identifying key accounts in the territory and establishing high revenue, multi-year business plans with these accounts
- Driving and leading sales, presales, engineering, and supporting efforts for the account to achieve business goals. You will be responsible for initiating and supporting, developing and monitoring purchasing agreements
- Is familiar with mapping capabilities of existing Partners and Strategic Alliance to key target areas and identifying gaps. Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels of the organization, building trust and becoming a valued partner in their success.
- 10 years of experience in sales within a technology company selling complex software solutions to regional customers, preferably with Customer Experience industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in doing several large deal transactions, $200K+ each, and being able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices, and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management, and director-level individuals.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills are essential, as well as a deep understanding of the portfolio and relevant markets. You should be highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear and simplified manner
- You should possess inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility, and confidence and be able to work effectively in a complex organization/matrix in coordinating across multiple functions and the customer
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES?
Then apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or contact me via WhatsApp at +65 9614 9380.