Digital Sales Consultant | An Award-Winning Digital Agency | SEO, SEM, Social Media | Over 2000 Clients Serviced | Competitive Base + Comms
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have the skillset to drive Ad and Media Sales processes to closure?
- Come with that consultant's mindset, that will actively promote tailor-made solutions for client objectives?
- Are you a go-to expert for full-range, top level digital marketing solutions?
- Adventurous and confident, who can engage with new people and take on dynamic challenges?
Then this opportunity specifically with an award-winning Digital Marketing firm was made for you!
You New Employer: A Highly Renowned Digital Agency with a Stronghold in Singapore
As one of Singapore’s first digital marketing agencies based on strong white hat SEO foundations, this company takes pride in their solid, cutting-edge & full-spectrum digital marketing services. Having serviced over 2000 clients in over a decade – both SMEs & MNCs alike – this firm has not backed away from its goal of becoming the number digital marketing agency in South East Asia. And that's only the beginning too.
With a trailblazing personality of a culture, they provide quality service that transcends the rest. They're also home to the home to the best people in the business—knowledgeable consultants and digital experts—to ensure you are genuinely represented online.
So what are you waiting for? Come and dominate online with this company’s services using search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM) and online reputation management (ORM)!
Your New Role: The Go-To Marketing & Sales Consultant with Expertise on All Things Digital
As the Digital Marketing Consultant for Sales, you would be the front liner in providing premium service to your clients. In your goal to drive deals to closure, this means promoting tailor-made solutions to the market's specific needs based on the firm's award-winning digital marketing services. Overall, your main responsibilities will include:
- Being the go-to digital consultant, providing technical knowledge on enhancing search optimization packages for your clients
- Taking ownership of existing accounts, growing and building relationships across the board
- Prospecting and nurturing new business leads, with the goal of having your name in every corner of the market
- Liaising with the production team to offer quality services to a broad customer base on time stipulated on contracts
- Managing and following-up on procurement and billing processes to ensure timely invoicing and payments
Ready to Start?
- If you are a graduate with diploma or degree (in Business would be a plus!)
- An experienced digital sales professional with a track record for boosting performance
- Could demonstrate professional knowledge and genuine interest in Digital Marketing methodologies
- Fun, dynamic and go-getter personality, and;
- Adventurous and ambitious, with a consultant's mindset and a confident personality, ready to meet new people and overcome challenges
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital