Enterprise Sales Manager | A State-of-the-Art Network & Fibre Infrastructure Company | Telecom, IT, AI, Cloud | SG Based | Up to SGD 84K pa + Comms
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Have a knack for full-scale enterprise sales?
- Familiar with telecom services in Dark Fibre, Ethernet, Cloud and the like?
- A relationship builder that can prospect engineers up the C-suite?
- Passionate about tech innovation, with “the-next-big-thing” mentality?
Yes? Yes? and YES? Well then you're the sales manager we're looking for!
Your new employer: A State-of-the-Art Network and Fibre Infrastructure to Key Enterprise Players in Singapore
A Growing Tech Leader. Your new employer is among the renowned and awarded digital services infrastructure providers in Singapore, Having been around for over 20 years, they have been at the forefront of providing reliable solutions to enterprise customers across the region.
Innovative & Service Oriented. At the core of their service is to ensure peace of mind to both business owners and their employees. The idea is productivity enablement and enrichment, and this through removing any or all hindrances around connectivity, cloud computing, security and much more. The goal is to continue to build Singapore as a leading Smart Nation.
Do you have what it takes? At the backbone of every advanced nation is the reliability of its basic services. This means they're always on the lookout for talents who can be quick on their feet and keep up with advancing technology.
Your next Role; A Quick-Witted Enterprise Sales Manager that Can Take the No's and Maximize the Yes'
As an Enterprise Sales Manager, you will
- Handle end-to-end of the enterprise sales cycles, achieving ambitious sales targets, volumes and profit goals
- Hunt for new businesses – Be the go-to person for enterprise customers for services needed
- Build strategic accounts and relationships with the goal to gain trust, upsell & cross-sell and develop customer loyalty
- Have a continuous flowing pipeline that tracks even the smallest business opportunities
- Capture activities in Salesforce by being on top of leads up to the close
- Walk-the-talk with pitches and presentations, coming in with a solution prescription mentality
- Work cross-functionally both internally and externally: You'll be the face of on-going business operations up to implementation
- Foster a highly competitive environment but formulating strategies and solutions together with the pre-sales, post-sales and support resource team.
How Do You Stand Out?
- Be a telecom services expert: Have relevant degree/diploma/ITE and knowledge on Dark Fibre, Ethernet, Cloud, SDN, NFV and more!
- Have a strong sales track record: At least 2 years of sales experience in IT and Telecomm Sales.
- Show that you're a STAR: Let us know the S – ituations you've handled, the T -argets you've set, the A – ctivities you've done and the R – esults from your actions
- Hone your communications skills: Have a strong command of English and be able to engage any level of stakeholder
- Be a Smart & Self-Driven worker: Show impressive decision-making making responsibilities, complete with a problem resolution & independent mentality