Lead Philippine Cloud Revolution | Senior Customer Solutions Manager | world leading Cloud Services provider| Up to 4M PHP per year | Manila Based
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you consumer-obsessed?
- Can you bridge the gap between consumers and senior stakeholders?
- Do you enjoy understanding workstreams and overcoming bottlenecks?
- Can you streamline complex systems to create your desired out-come?
- Confident with using PMP, Prince2, PgMP, SAFe or SCRUM/Agile?
Then break-away from the mold and start your journey through the cloud.
[H2] Company : The titan of the cloud-services industry. [/H2]
Be part of the world’s largest online retailer and most prominent cloud services provider. Even in their early days this company made their mission to be the earth’s most customer-centric organization. From their humble beginnings it is now an e-commerce, logistics, payments, hardware, data storage, and media giant.
The company continues to find avenues for growth to this day by building teams in emerging markets and now they’re here in Philippines. With close to 50% of global market share, this company is the titan of the cloud-services industry.
Role : Senior Customer Solutions Manager
Usher-in the cloud era as a Senior Customer Solutions Manager, you would be responsible for accelerating the customer’s cloud journey and to make engagement with customers and partners as efficient as possible. All aspects of cloud transformation programs that span across traditional IT teams and business units will be your forte from technical, operational, organizational to education. In addition:
- You will get to puzzle out your customer's business and strategic goals, turn them into an executable plan, and drive the implementation to success.
- You will connect with and influence multifaceted teams so you can take end-to-end ownership of a diverse range of projects and initiatives.
- Your will get to help shape the rapidly growing Customer Solution Management function from process standards, methodologies, to tools.
- 10+ years leading complex, large scale, IT/technical/engineering programs
- 7+ years in a senior customer facing role
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or equivalent experience
- Must have demonstrated leadership through influence
- C-suite/VP level written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a dynamic and customer-focused environment
- Cloud experience and technical proficiency is a must
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, and adaptive to change
[H2] Best Fit Senior Customer Solutions Manager: [/H2]
- Robust understanding of key technology and market trends
- Experience across different industry verticals
- Prior experience working in a technology sales organization
- Direct experience in implementing AWS/cloud services
- Deep understanding of software development/engineering life-cycle from conception to delivery
- PMP, Prince2, PgMP, SAFe or SCRUM/Agile certified
- Working experience as a SCRUM master or leading a SAFe program