MarTech Sales Director | Award-Winning MarTech in Hypergrowth | Deep Learning & AI Technologies | Programmatic, Performance, SEA | SG Based | Competitive Base + Comms Structure
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Got a solid eye for rapidly expanding global companies?
- Built a personal network with direct brands & agencies across SEA?
- An tech enthusiast with broad knowledge in Programmatic, AI & ML?
- Can be the key person in charge of a new product from Day 0 of its roll-out?
Checking all the boxes so far? Fitting well with your experiences? Then you’re EXACTLY who we’re looking for!
Your new employer: An Award-Winning MarTech Company in the AI-Powered Programmatic Space
From humble beginnings, this company has spent year-on-year rapidly expanding and growing into the reputation it has built to this day. They are a formidable player in the digital ecosystem, providing state-of-the-art retargeting technology for top global brands, serving campaigns for more than 1,500 clients across APAC, EMEA, and the Americas regions.
Their proprietary ad buying engine is powered entirely by deep learning algorithms – with solutions to profile, target, and reach the most valuable online customers. This technology allows any online store, brand, or manufacturer to run customized campaigns that deliver personalized messages to the customers – all in real-time.
Their technology also identifies potential online customers and boosts performance via 1:1 ultra-personalized retargeting; proving to be up to 50 per cent more efficient than standard machine learning AI-based approaches. In short, they do Smart Retargeting Made To Fit.
Over the last few years, they have been consistently recognized as one of the fastest-growing international tech companies. Apart from increasing their headcount, the company has also started to expand in terms of its product and client scope. And with this new role, has begun to target the bigger players in the region – namely, the top billing agencies.
So for sales talents and marketers who want to work with the latest technologies and methodologies: This is the company for you.
Your new job: A Well-Connected Sales Director Catering to Agencies and Brands Alike
You are pivotal for one of the latest products this innovative company is on the verge of rolling-out. With this is the goal to expand their client base, this time targeting the agency space in not just one, but all their markets across the globe. This brings the need for a face of this product that can walk-the-talk in whatever market they’re working in – for this case, the region of South East Asia. No biggie!
- End-to-end sales to all advertising and media agencies through expert management of all aspects of the sales cycle.
- The key relationship builder for all decision-making units across your own client base
- Be the walking and talking brand builder of the company through strategic portfolio expansion
- Bring the necessary skills to successfully pitch, present and close not only agencies, but also direct brands and their existing clients.
- The analyst of your own data sets, producing key results and strategies from statistics driven decision making
- Formulate your very own go-to-market strategy, with endless possibilities of scaling your own path
What’s needed from you?
- 5+ years of substantial sales experience within the digital sector in South East Asia
- Knowledge, or better yet, previous experience working directly with the advertising and media agency ecosystem
- Key connections to stakeholders across all levels both in agencies and their existing clients
- Proven track record of managing and growing your own sales funnel, specifically with key brands
- A keen eye for marketing trends within performance, programmatic and retargeting
What would put you at an advantage?
- On-ground digital advertising sales experience across SEA markets (huge plus if you've got additional language skills!)
- An influential mindset, with demonstrable skills in persuasion and negotiation
- Start-up experience – quick on your feet, can make strategic decisions on the spot, and be responsible for your own performance
- A genuine excitement to being a pivotal builder of a company that’s heavily expanding