Regional Sales Manager, APAC| Silicon Valley super ad-tech firm leading in innovative omni-channel video advertising, cross TV marketing and private market place! | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 72,000 base salary per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you digi-savvy and able to think creatively tailor-made solutions to answer and solve problems for clients?
- Are you motivated, energetic and entrepreneurial, able to come up with strategies and packages to optimize and maximize sales and revenue potential?
- A dynamic individual but also a valuable team player able to work with cross-functional teams in order to achieve and exceed targets?
Then we want you on board!
Your next hub? One of the largest and most innovative video advertising ad tech firms!
Leading multi-product Ad Tech firm, this company delivers a platform of integrated, cutting-edge digital media solutions and services that work flawlessly across omni-connected devices. They provide streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and audiences through a combination of differentiated supply, innovative technology and data-driven insights. They drive ROI for advertisers and publishers, through an end-to-end platform that provides more direct, efficient and effective connections.
The role: Regional Sales Manager, APAC
This is a key regional and integral role, as they launch their very own exchange this year! As the Regional Sales Manager for APAC, you would be working closely with the Publisher Sales Manager & cross-functional engineering and ad-ops teams from the Silicon Valley, creating tailor-made packages for your clientele of trade desks, agencies and advertisers. As the face and ambassador of the company, you would be responsible for establishing new and existing relationships primarily in Singapore, and across Asia Pacific.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with proven experience and expertise in interactive ad sales
- Has a massive network of contacts with top-tier agencies and advertisers
- Dynamic and a flexible professional who could eagerly work in a start-up and rapidly-changing environment
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Intelligent and consultative sales approach in order to make tailor-fit solutions for clients’ needs
- A dependable self-starter able to manage their own work within required timeframes.
Key Skill sets?
- Sales and Presentation skills
- Industry Knowledge, especially with display, video, mobile, and social advertising and selling
- Network of agency connections
What would you be getting?
- Highly competitive salary with performance based bonus
- Health care and company gadgets
- Opportunities for global career growth, and so much more!
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital