SAAS Project Management Officer | Hottest SaaS Platform and office suite taking working in collaboration to a whole new level! | Singapore-based | Up to SGD 90K per annum
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
We are looking for a SAAS Project Manager who is passionate about driving Market Development!
- Do you have business development, consulting, or solutions development experience?
- Organized and can deliver excellent results while making optimal use of resources?
- Have familiarity with enterpriese collaboration softwares?
- And want to be part of a globally renowned company now leading in technology and transformation?
Then you’re the one we are looking for!
Company: The newest single interconnected collaboration platform!
Ever heard of the newest collaboration tool syncing chat, calendar, creation, cloud storage and app center all in one tech platform? This SaaS application makes it easiest for even the biggest and most modern enterprises to juggle between applications to get things and work done even in the most rapidly-evolving work place.
Be in the middle of tech development by also being part of this company, as a subsidiary of one of the largest and most-valued start-up tech companies in the world now.
The Role: SaaS Project Management Officer
As a Project Management Officer for a SaaS application, you would be responsible engaging with key clients and partners in order to create new business opportunities. Together with the marketing and presales teams, you would be driving industry penetration in order to build strong pipelines and develop top of the line industry solutions.
- You should be able to design market development programs in Singapore
- Work with sales and marketing teams to drive overall market adoption of SaaS application for both free and paid versions
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with major partners
- Communicate and negotiate with business development partners and internal departments
- Follow and identify key industry trends and make corresponding adjustments to market development strategies
The ideal candidate:
- 10+ years of business development, consulting, or solutions development experience in Singapore
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Strong domain knowledge of market landscape in Singapore
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to build consensus
- Strong strategic thinking capabilities
- Fluency in local language is required
What you’re getting:
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Work and Travel
- Advanced Tech and Marketing Exposure