Business Development Executive | Strategic Sales | Singapore's leading Venture Builder | Earn up to SGD 4000
- Do you want to develop a deep understanding of real estate?
- Looking to be part of a committed team in a dynamic environment?
- Are you a strategy and a results driven individual?
If yes, this opportunity might be for you!
Your next employer: Singapore's leading Venture Builder
Formed in 2011, a team of Interactive Media producers and developers will fabricate high-quality digital assets for an esteemed list of clients. They are a part of a multi-disciplinary production outfit with specialized teams in Graphic UI / UX design, Film & Video Production, 3D Animation, and Sound Design & Creation – essentially a one-stop shop housed in a 10,000 sq ft residence, the right in the heart of Toa Payoh. Within this creative avenue, their team exchange ideas, expertise, and resources with their sister companies. These special collaborations and partnerships place the group at the forefront of the various media industries.
Your new role: Business Development Executive | Strategic Sales
- Assisting the Business Development Team in preparing and pitching proposals with complex solutions to C-Suite and other senior stakeholders.
- Assisting the Business Development Team in preparing quotations, contracts, and agreements while liaising with clients and partners.
- Building a pipeline of leads by proactively identifying, initiating, and qualifying relationships with new clients.
- Ensuring that billing reports of managed accounts are provided on a timely basis while working closely with our operations team.
- Consulting with clients to achieve their business goals through developing custom solutions and integrating with existing cloud solutions.
- Assessing market competition by conducting customer and competitor behavior analysis to identify the areas of opportunities for our products.
What do we need from you?
- 2-year experience in sales, account management, channel partnerships, or equivalent experience in the technology industry.
- Fluency in verbal and written English, and the ability to communicate in Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences while dealing with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Track record of reaching and exceeding strategic goals in the technology industry with Startups and New Ventures.
Does this sound like your new job?
Interested? Then apply now by using the apply button or sending your resume to email@example.com.