Commercial Manager Advertising| Tech leader that has disrupted travel industry |Direct & Agency Sales | SGD 11k monthly
Your new job: Commercial Manager Advertising APAC
- Are you looking for your next challenge in your career?
- Can identify needs and solutions, create strategies, and optimize potential for clients?
- Do you have an excellent understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, including knowledge of ad networks, ad exchanges, re-targeting, RTB, DSP’s and trading desks?
- Do you have an experience in selling digital advertising to agencies and direct clients?
- Are you adventurous and confident who enjoys closing deals, engaging with new people, and taking on dynamic digital challenge?
If you have been saying yes to everything so far then guess what, you are the person we’ve been looking for!
Your Future Employer: A tech leader that has disrupted how travel has always been
This company was built to solve a problem within the travel and hospitality industry. A story of unraveling a journey that inspires people to keep moving and look for opportunities to improve way of living.
An organization that provides a supportive, trusting, and transparent working environment. It is a place to become more of your better self, having the confidence to relish in your passion and enthusiasm for the travel industry. Sitting from Singapore Office, you will get an opportunity to develop market strategies to acquire and retain users and tirelessly work on ways to improve brand recognition throughout APAC. In staying dominant, you will be a part of actively driving change in a fast paced, thriving and growing, unique culture.
As the team is expanding, they are currently looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to be part of the Commercial team.
What will you be doing?
You will maintain and grow the company’s Agency Advertising and Direct Client advertising revenue across APAC, with a focus on building new sales, ensuring it achieves an optimal share of budgets. You will also actively drive the development of commercial services in their largest markets and contribute to the on-going definition and refinement of market and channel specific sales strategies.
- Proactively pursuing and securing new business, then developing and nurturing those relationships to supporting ongoing business
- Developing digital advertising plans that position the company as a strategic partner.
- Applying analytical skills to understand clients’ changing business needs and the travel sphere market dynamics.
- Generating incremental revenues from existing clients by selling additional advertising opportunities, multi-market solutions, and long-term commitments
- Monitoring relevant performance metrics and efficiently managing campaigns to focus on activities that grow revenue, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Coordinating with other functional and support areas, including campaign delivery, sales, operations, product development and billing
- Representing the business at external events where appropriate
What’s needed from you
As a Commercial Manager you need to have:
- Experience in digital advertising sales for both direct clients and agencies
- Excellent understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, including knowledge of ad networks, ad exchanges, re-targeting, RTB, DSP’s and trading desks.
- A commercial track record complete with solid performance in terms of sales targets and sales consultancy.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, someone that can fearlessly consult with stakeholders across all levels.
What puts you ahead?
- Mobile Advertising Sales experience
- Experience with online travel clients/ campaigns is a definite plus
Is this something you have been waiting for? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? YES? Apply now!
Questions about this job?
Recruitment Consultant Digital Sales (Media & Advertising)