New Business Hunter for Social Programmatic Company with global presence | Programmatic Marketing | Platform for Social
This position has been filled. Interested in similar roles? Apply for more information.Available jobs
- Are you looking for a step up in your career?
- Do you have a strong understanding of Direct Response, Mobile and Social marketing?
- Experience obtaining performance marketing budgets in excess of $50,000 per month?
- Good knowledge of strategic selling methodologies and marketing techniques?
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills?
- Good analytical and problem-solving skill and Effective communication and presentation skills
- If so, what are you waiting for? Check this out now!
The Company: Scalable software that meets the specific in-house marketing needs of today’s largest performance advertisers!
The company was founded in Boston, now it has additional offices across the globe: Seattle, New York, San Francisco, London, Singapore, Sydney, Bangalore and Beijing. It offers multichannel programmatic media buying, predictive revenue optimization, and real-time business intelligence across most valuable digital channels, taking an active role in shaping the future of social advertising.
Rather than just optimizing towards first purchase or first transaction, they would track using beyond first transaction to any transactions in an un-windowed or windowed period to establish the value of the traffic source from where the user came. Basically they track every action that happened on the customer side back to the ad that created it. They have a set of predictive models from that data created to look at the behavioral time so the rate of increase of lifetime value or the number of purchases.
The company specializes uniquely on performance advertisers specifically in direct response verticals: e-commerce, lead generation, travel, social gaming.
They are currently looking for dedicated people with a strong sense of urgency and appetite to learn. In addition to their competitive compensation package, each full time employee receives stock options, onsite product training, paid continuing education through Intelligently and top tiered health and dental insurance benefits.
The role: New Business Hunter Specialist
In continue expansion and now the company is looking for an additional New Business Hunter Specialist with traits of being results-driven, highly motivated and committed to creating new business through inbound and outbound activity. To be successful in this role, you must have a proven track record in digital media (display, social, mobile, search) or ad tech.
For this you will have the opportunity to:
- Own the complete sales process from prospect to close and lead seamless transitions to the accounts team
- Articulate value proposition and provide a customized demo of our platform to prospective advertisers.
- Deliver revenue goals by selling Ad Engine solutions in existing and emerging markets
- Responsible for maintaining all records of account activities and sales forecasts in Salesforce.com
Ideally you at least must have:
- Strong understanding of Direct Response, Mobile and Social marketing
- Experience obtaining performance marketing budgets in excess of $50,000 per month
- Good knowledge of strategic selling methodologies and marketing techniques
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Team player mentality with the ability to partner with internal and external partners
- 5+ years of sales experience with history of exceeding sales goal
- 3+ years of digital media or ad tech experience
- BA/BS in Business or related field
- Experience with solution selling a plus
You will be receiving in return:
- Depending on experience, sky’s the limit.
- Good secondary package to be discussed on a second moment
- Each full time employee receives stock options
- Onsite product training
- Paid continuing education through Intelligently.
- Top tiered health and dental insurance benefits.
- Opportunity to visit the other offices across the globe
- Opportunity to relocate in other offices as wanted in the future.
Questions about this job?
Team Leader & Recruitment Consultant Senior Digital